Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Plugin Creator

Platform

Gare de Rouen Rive-Droite

Post by _Rock Fort_ »

Timasy-La-Belle_21-03-31_22.41.44.png
Hello everyone !
Here is my new plugin : a small reproduction of the Rouen's main railstation .

I originally made around Spring 2019 ( as well as some of the buildings around , included in the French Pack ) , but never released it . Then Themax worked on his train expansion , which reminded me of my unused building .
I planned first giving it to his project , but it would need some work before that ( i don't want to give low quality stuff ). It was then decided with Themax to just make it a standalone plugin .

Old 2019 version :
garederouenrdoldversion.png
garederouenrdoldversion.png (13.21 KiB) Viewed 4510 times
I then proceed to rework it today : i made it larger , because it looked way too small by comparaison with the other buildings .I made it less bright , to be more accurate with the real one . I changed the roof with a better blue color. I updated the towers , the front entrance , the sides and the roof .

The railway station is in a art deco style and was made in 1928 . It features a large clock tower . The railtracks are below the ground level .

This buildings is only for decoration purposes ( it doesn't
spawn trains) . I recommand to use with Themax Train Extension pack for better experience .
The building cost 30k to build and has some management, culture and park influence .

Themax Train Extension Pack is available in the plugin store .

The pack contains :

- 6x6 main building

Night and Snow graphics aren't included.

Thanks for any advice/feedback/comment !
If you don't like my plugins , don't download them !

DOWNLOAD :
garerouenRD_REWORKED.zip
(24.88 KiB) Downloaded 1265 times

Return to “Award and Special”