Zones+ (Custome Zones)

A place to share your collections.

Moderator: Plugin Moderators

yusuf8a684
Reactions:

Zones+ (Custome Zones)

Post by yusuf8a684 »

Free - You may use the contents of this plugin however you like without giving credit.
zones+.jpg
zones+.png
This is definetly for career mode players. (not really for sandbox player). It uses really small amount of texture space. There might be more zones coming in future too but don't fill up with hope yet, please

Update;
-Added a new zone! City factories. It doesn't produce pollution but a little bit noise. It is really good for city side industrial areas. Doesn't contain smoke emitter factories in it and uses commercial zone decorations
-Added a few more TTT to European zone and changed some TT to TTT for European zone
-Added a highrise TTT building to American Urban Zone
-Added 2 more french block buildings to French block buildings zone. It now has TTT and another TT building..
-Added zone decorations to medieval zone (in-game zone decoration)
-Added winter frames for zone decorations
-Now you can find zone decorations in decorations category

It contains;
*French style blok building zone with animations and night frames from the original game. Also with it's fun code which makes it adapt to corners etc. more.
*European style urban buildings zone with animations and night frames from the original game.
*American style urban buildings zone with animations and night frames from the original game.
*American style suburban buildings zone with animations and night frames from the original game.
*American style suburban 1x1 buildings zone with animations and night frames from the original game.
*Medieval style buildings zone with animations and night frames from the original game.

Please read the description of the zones too, there are important things you need to know about them. Example; french block building needs TT requiriments to build up otherwise you will waste your cash for nothing...

Important;
Credits: TheoTown, Mdk_813, akanbaru and many more whoever make the buildings used in this pack.
Special Thanks: Kulche for night animations and making most of the 2x2 American suburban houses in game, Rockfort for making most of the 1x1 American suburban houses in game, Mdk_813 for his beatiful textures, matison55557 for being father of this type of plugin, akanabaru for the medieval zone icon, YOU and many more

You can suggest more zones in the comments or PM me from forum

zones+_manifest.zip
(1.02 MiB) Downloaded 1857 times
Last edited by yusuf8a684 on 03 Mar 2021, 17:19, edited 3 times in total.
Kamikazi
Inhabitant of a Conurbation
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: Zones+ (Custome Zones)

Post by Kamikazi »

Oh hey these are really nice! One thing, can you add a simple plugin.manifest file on both of your new plugins :)
Imran M
Inhabitant of a Country
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by Imran M »

Wow, that was quick! You must be pretty good at lua!
yusuf8a684
Reactions:

Post by yusuf8a684 »

Imran M wrote: 28 Feb 2021, 10:32 Wow, that was quick! You must be pretty good at lua!
Lol, this in not Lua! This is just JSON. JSON is probably the only code I used in my life
yusuf8a684
Reactions:

Post by yusuf8a684 »

Added plugin.manifest to it now. Thank you kamikazi for the tutorial

Here are some screenshots where I used the american urban and suburban zones;
12234.PNG
122342.PNG
765476.PNG
67777.PNG
Imran M
Inhabitant of a Country
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by Imran M »

yusuf8a684 wrote: 28 Feb 2021, 11:46
Imran M wrote: 28 Feb 2021, 10:32 Wow, that was quick! You must be pretty good at lua!
Lol, this in not Lua! This is just JSON. JSON is probably the only code I used in my life
Wait, did you use the "steal frames" attribute in the frames array? Because I thought you were doing something more complicated, like you could add your own buildings and create custom zones in lua!
yusuf8a684
Reactions:

Post by yusuf8a684 »

Imran M wrote: 28 Feb 2021, 14:10
yusuf8a684 wrote: 28 Feb 2021, 11:46
Wait, did you use the "steal frames" attribute in the frames array? Because I thought you were doing something more complicated, like you could add your own buildings and create custom zones in lua!
I actually didn't use steal frames but took the codes from the game and created a custom zone. I don't really know Lua, I just wondered about if it is posibble to do something like that. I will be very happy if someone does it
yusuf8a684
Reactions:

Post by yusuf8a684 »

Added a new usefull zone! City factories; It doesn't produce pollution but a little bit noise. It is really good for city side industrial areas. Doesn't contain smoke emitter factories in it and uses commercial zone decorations
Metamorfo 007
Small-town resident
Reactions:

Platform

Post by Metamorfo 007 »

There could be a special zone for residential and commercial skyscrapers
yusuf8a684
Reactions:

Post by yusuf8a684 »

Metamorfo 007 wrote: 30 Jul 2021, 17:24 There could be a special zone for residential and commercial skyscrapers
I was thinking about adding a special zone for skyscrapers but there are two reasons; first of all making custom zones in Theotown is kinda buggy not letting new buildings pop up at a certain line and bugging all other zones. That's the main reason this plugin is not getting any more updates and the second is that having only skyscraper zones won't allow too many T buildings in it and might confuse people
JustAnyone
Developer
Reactions:

Platform

Post by JustAnyone »

Theotown is kinda buggy not letting new buildings pop up at a certain line
That could be due to the way residential system is designed, as you see, game doesn't like big changes in residents when building something new.
yusuf8a684
Reactions:

Post by yusuf8a684 »

JustAnyone wrote: 31 Jul 2021, 17:22
Theotown is kinda buggy not letting new buildings pop up at a certain line
That could be due to the way residential system is designed, as you see, game doesn't like big changes in residents when building something new.
Oh soo if I build it one by one and waiting the zones fill before another zone, it will be okay? I will give it a try some time
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Collections”