Functionality using fun

Any information about the fun attribute is given here.

Moderator: Plugin Moderators

User avatar
CommanderABab
AB
Reactions:
Posts: 8989
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2016 21:12
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Platform

Plugin Creator

Re: Functionality using fun

#21

Post by CommanderABab »

If you always want to do just the action, there is no need to put the condition part in.
Image

User avatar
Imran M
Inhabitant of a Megalopolis
Reactions:
Posts: 668
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2018 13:41
Plugins: Show

Platform

Plugin Creator

Re: Functionality using fun

#22

Post by Imran M »

How would I make a shuttle crash? So, on 21.03.16 (in game), a shuttle goes up, but on 04.05.17 it can do one of two things: crash (1% chance) or land safely (99%). How could I use fun to do this. I know they're both possible, and the casino and meteorite disaster are examples of this, but how could I use them both?
I have no clue what's happening this year

User avatar
Lobby
Developer
Reactions:
Posts: 3612
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:34
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Platform

Re: Functionality using fun

#23

Post by Lobby »

You could have two animations added to your space pad: One for the successful launch and one that contains the crash.
Via fun you would pause stop both animations on frame 0 (in which they contain an empty frame).

Prior to starting the rocket you would randomly decide which animation to run using the rnd condition (see here https://theotown.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=4532 )
=^._.^= ∫

User avatar
DESOLAN
Villager
Reactions:
Posts: 18
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2020 6:19
Plugins: Show

Re: Functionality using fun

#24

Post by DESOLAN »

I need help
There's any code for alternate type,?

●Like
{type road decoration}
{Type fence}
{Etc}

●Example
{Lamp > wire > lamp > wire....}
received_1189743621422711.jpeg
Attachments
received_1189743621422711.jpeg

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Fun attribute”