[Playable] The Americas Region Off topic

Category plugins separate from plugin package.

Moderator: Plugin Moderators

User avatar
JoshuaIND
Inhabitant of a Supercluster
Reactions:
Posts: 3610
Joined: Wed May 23, 2018 10:58
Location: New Imperial Palace, Gloria, Arstotzkan Federation
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: I LOVE COMMUNISM

Platform

[Playable] The Americas Region Off topic

#1

Post by JoshuaIND » Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:46

Nice! Now Im going to build one huge city on the region.

User avatar
yusuf8a684
Inhabitant of a Continent
Reactions:
Posts: 1112
Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2017 22:09
Location: Turkiye
Plugins: Show
Phone model: Discovery One

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: [Playable] The Americas Region

#2

Post by yusuf8a684 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:11

Woah!! How did you do that, that's looks perfect. I will wait for Western Asia :)
TheoTown Multiplayer Region
25x3Z7Z
We are playing on a region which other players in it as well. Our goal is making real world region...

User avatar
Brody Craft
Inhabitant of a Infinity
Reactions:
Posts: 8035
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:15
Location: SE Asia
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3

Platform

Re: [Playable] The Americas Region

#3

Post by Brody Craft » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:12

yusuf8a684 wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:11
Woah!! How did you do that, that's looks perfect. I will wait for Western Asia :)
Focus, Patience, and Accuracy.
When you get to be called a Board Index because you are too good.>:3

Kazu_04
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:
Posts: 279
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:29
Location: Doraemon's Pocket
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Platform

Re: [Playable] The Americas Region

#4

Post by Kazu_04 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 23:20

JoshuaIND wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:46
Nice! Now Im going to build one huge city on the region.
Take a screenshot when you build it ;)
Hey there! I am using TheoTown

Kazu_04
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:
Posts: 279
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:29
Location: Doraemon's Pocket
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Platform

Re: [Playable] The Americas Region

#5

Post by Kazu_04 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 23:24

yusuf8a684 wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:11
Woah!! How did you do that, that's looks perfect. I will wait for Western Asia :)
I hope you'll be patient, because making a region takes a long time.
Anyway, I'm already starting to make it.
:mine
Last edited by Kazu_04 on Sat Jul 21, 2018 23:29, edited 1 time in total.
Hey there! I am using TheoTown

Kazu_04
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:
Posts: 279
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:29
Location: Doraemon's Pocket
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Platform

Re: [Playable] The Americas Region

#6

Post by Kazu_04 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 23:28

Brody Craft wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:12
yusuf8a684 wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:11
Woah!! How did you do that, that's looks perfect. I will wait for Western Asia :)
Focus, Patience, and Accuracy.
That's what's mainly needed!
Maybe I'll do a tutorial on how to make a map and a region in "Tips and Tricks"
:teach
Hey there! I am using TheoTown

User avatar
yusuf8a684
Inhabitant of a Continent
Reactions:
Posts: 1112
Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2017 22:09
Location: Turkiye
Plugins: Show
Phone model: Discovery One

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: [Playable] The Americas Region

#7

Post by yusuf8a684 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:09

Kazu_04 wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 23:24
yusuf8a684 wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:11
Woah!! How did you do that, that's looks perfect. I will wait for Western Asia :)
I hope you'll be patient, because making a region takes a long time.
Anyway, I'm already starting to make it.
:mine
No matter, can wait
TheoTown Multiplayer Region
25x3Z7Z
We are playing on a region which other players in it as well. Our goal is making real world region...

User avatar
JoshuaIND
Inhabitant of a Supercluster
Reactions:
Posts: 3610
Joined: Wed May 23, 2018 10:58
Location: New Imperial Palace, Gloria, Arstotzkan Federation
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: I LOVE COMMUNISM

Platform

Re: [Playable] The Americas Region

#8

Post by JoshuaIND » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:23

Kazu_04 wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 23:20
JoshuaIND wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:46
Nice! Now Im going to build one huge city on the region.
Take a screenshot when you build it ;)
The city will take very long to make, usually when I have things to do in real life. So this will take a month or so, be patient. :)

User avatar
A guy from Malaysia
Former guy from Shireport
Reactions:
Posts: 4714
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2017 17:40
Location: Seven-Eleven
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Platform

Re: [Playable] The Americas Region

#9

Post by A guy from Malaysia » Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:56

You are the best Kazu : )
Image
Happy pickle day
...Goodbye Stefan, You always be number one 1975-2018

User avatar
Mr. French
Inhabitant of a Megalopolis
Reactions:
Posts: 562
Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:56
Location: Orgelet,France
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Samsung Galaxy Tab A
Contact:

Platform

Re: [Playable] The Americas Region

#10

Post by Mr. French » Mon Jul 23, 2018 15:38

soumya-8974 wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:02
It looks awesome, but there has so many problems:
1) Where is the second half of Greenland?
2) I hate RAR archive! :x
DUDE are you serious ? STOP complaining wait patiently ! i areldy said it's anoying it's probabay A month of working so please wait ot we won't help you :x :x
Hi I'm Flawless, Youtuber, French

Furry and Army

Happy Pride Month

User avatar
A guy from Malaysia
Former guy from Shireport
Reactions:
Posts: 4714
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2017 17:40
Location: Seven-Eleven
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Platform

Re: [Playable] The Americas Region

#11

Post by A guy from Malaysia » Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:28

I agree what you said
Soumya-8974 is a little blyat
(I sorry what i just said)
Image
Happy pickle day
...Goodbye Stefan, You always be number one 1975-2018

User avatar
soumya-8974
Inhabitant of a Country
Reactions:
Posts: 756
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:53
Location: India
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Lenovo Yoga 3

Platform

Re: [Playable] The Americas Region

#12

Post by soumya-8974 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 14:15

Theotheotown wrote:
Mon Jul 23, 2018 15:38
soumya-8974 wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:02
It looks awesome, but there has so many problems:
1) Where is the second half of Greenland?
2) I hate RAR archive! :x
DUDE are you serious ? STOP complaining wait patiently ! i areldy said it's anoying it's probabay A month of working so please wait ot we won't help you :x :x
A guy from Shireport wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:28
I agree what you said
Soumya-8974 is a little blyat
(I sorry what i just said)
I am really a stupid guy. The most stupid user in the forum! :cry:
–Yours sincerely, Soumyabrata

User avatar
Mr. French
Inhabitant of a Megalopolis
Reactions:
Posts: 562
Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:56
Location: Orgelet,France
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Samsung Galaxy Tab A
Contact:

Platform

Re: [Playable] The Americas Region

#13

Post by Mr. French » Tue Jul 24, 2018 14:46

soumya-8974 wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 14:15
Theotheotown wrote:
Mon Jul 23, 2018 15:38
soumya-8974 wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:02
It looks awesome, but there has so many problems:
1) Where is the second half of Greenland?
2) I hate RAR archive! :x
DUDE are you serious ? STOP complaining wait patiently ! i areldy said it's anoying it's probabay A month of working so please wait ot we won't help you :x :x
A guy from Shireport wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:28
I agree what you said
Soumya-8974 is a little blyat
(I sorry what i just said)
I am really a stupid guy. The most stupid user in the forum! :cry:
don't say that to your self :cry:
Hi I'm Flawless, Youtuber, French

Furry and Army

Happy Pride Month

User avatar
LumpRee
Metropolitan
Reactions:
Posts: 148
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2018 0:17
Location: Your mom's house
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Leap Frog +

Platform

Re: [Playable] The Americas Region

#14

Post by LumpRee » Wed Aug 29, 2018 17:50

Wish I could install :( my phone's to crappy
uhhh hi :?

User avatar
JoshuaIND
Inhabitant of a Supercluster
Reactions:
Posts: 3610
Joined: Wed May 23, 2018 10:58
Location: New Imperial Palace, Gloria, Arstotzkan Federation
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: I LOVE COMMUNISM

Platform

Re: [Playable] The Americas Region

#15

Post by JoshuaIND » Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:36

soumya-8974 wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 14:15
Theotheotown wrote:
Mon Jul 23, 2018 15:38
soumya-8974 wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:02
It looks awesome, but there has so many problems:
1) Where is the second half of Greenland?
2) I hate RAR archive! :x
DUDE are you serious ? STOP complaining wait patiently ! i areldy said it's anoying it's probabay A month of working so please wait ot we won't help you :x :x
A guy from Shireport wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:28
I agree what you said
Soumya-8974 is a little blyat
(I sorry what i just said)
I am really a stupid guy. The most stupid user in the forum! :cry:
Nah, Modiken is worse.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Miscellaneous”