Theotown Chatbox of Car

When a post is too long...
And of little value...
It's coming here

Moderator: JR Moderators

Forum rules
The new rule of Jailhouse rock is
1:Please Behave!
2:Do not fight
3:Do not making fun of someone else
4:Do not showing a picture that make offended someone else
User avatar
TheRetroGuy
Inhabitant of a Conurbation
Reactions:
Posts: 422
Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2018 17:54
Location: On the edge of a large table
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: A stolen phone

Platform

Re: Theotown Chatbox of Car

#61

Post by TheRetroGuy » Fri Oct 26, 2018 14:31

I mean like to remove in app purchases so I don't have to pay

User avatar
Newtz
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:
Posts: 248
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2018 15:34
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Samsung Galaxy Tab S

Platform

Re: Theotown Chatbox of Car

#62

Post by Newtz » Fri Oct 26, 2018 16:04

TheRetroGuy wrote: ↑
Fri Oct 26, 2018 14:31
I mean like to remove in app purchases so I don't have to pay
You could just remove ads, and buy coins. But the gameplay is still really fun
I πŸ‘ Have πŸ‘ Nothing πŸ‘ To πŸ‘ Put πŸ‘ Down πŸ‘ Here πŸ‘

User avatar
TheRetroGuy
Inhabitant of a Conurbation
Reactions:
Posts: 422
Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2018 17:54
Location: On the edge of a large table
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: A stolen phone

Platform

Re: Theotown Chatbox of Car

#63

Post by TheRetroGuy » Fri Oct 26, 2018 18:05

Unfortunately, thehack may not work. If the server's are online, I won't be able to, just like ROBLOX.

ElephantEthan
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:
Posts: 294
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2018 14:07
Plugins: Show

Platform

Re: Theotown Chatbox of Car

#64

Post by ElephantEthan » Fri Oct 26, 2018 18:51

I don't think selecting an app in an another app is "hacking"...

User avatar
TheRetroGuy
Inhabitant of a Conurbation
Reactions:
Posts: 422
Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2018 17:54
Location: On the edge of a large table
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: A stolen phone

Platform

Re: Theotown Chatbox of Car

#65

Post by TheRetroGuy » Fri Oct 26, 2018 22:41

You don't seem to understand...
I wanted to remove in app purchases for me. Anyways it doesnt works.

User avatar
CommanderABab
AB
Reactions:
Posts: 7933
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2016 21:12
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Platform

Plugin Creator

Re: Theotown Chatbox of Car

#66

Post by CommanderABab » Fri Oct 26, 2018 23:01

777!777Currently using alpha 777. 777 What's new? :)
online maps!!
:)

Telegram - t.me/
πŸ†ŽοΈπŸ†ŽοΈπŸ†ŽοΈπŸ†ŽοΈCommanderπŸ†ŽοΈπŸ†ŽοΈ

User avatar
Newtz
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:
Posts: 248
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2018 15:34
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Samsung Galaxy Tab S

Platform

Re: Theotown Chatbox of Car

#67

Post by Newtz » Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:43

images (2).jpeg
images (2).jpeg (17.74 KiB) Viewed 2114 times
This is our carcomrade
I πŸ‘ Have πŸ‘ Nothing πŸ‘ To πŸ‘ Put πŸ‘ Down πŸ‘ Here πŸ‘

User avatar
TheRetroGuy
Inhabitant of a Conurbation
Reactions:
Posts: 422
Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2018 17:54
Location: On the edge of a large table
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: A stolen phone

Platform

Re: Theotown Chatbox of Car

#68

Post by TheRetroGuy » Wed Oct 31, 2018 23:55

Here I my fav car
Image
Lm40
01001100 01101111 01101100 00101100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01110111 01100001 01110011 00100000 01100001 00100000 01101010 01101111 01101011 01100101 00101110 00100000 01001001 01100110 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01101110 01101111 01110100 01101001 01100011 01100101 01100100 00100000 01100110 01101111 01110101 01101110 01100100 00100000 01110111 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01101001 01110100 00100000 01101101 01100101 01100001 01101110 01110011 00101100 00100000 01110000 01101101 00100000 01101101 01100101 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01110100 01100101 01101100 01101100 00100000 01101101 01100101 00100000 01110111 01101000 01100001 01110100 01100101 01110110 01100101 01110010 00100000 01110100 01111001 01110000 01100101 00100000 01101111 01100110 00100000 01110000 01101100 01110101 01100111 01101001 01101110 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01110111 01100001 01101110 01110100 00100000 01101101 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01100100 01101111 00100000 01100110 01101111 01110010 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00101110 00100000 01001001 00100000 01101101 01100001 01111001 00100000 01101110 01101111 01110100 00100000 01101101 01100001 01101011 01100101 00100000 01101001 01110100 00100000 01100010 01100101 01100011 01100001 01110101 01110011 01100101 00100000 01101001 01110100 00100000 01101101 01100001 01111001 00100000 01100010 01100101 00100000 01101000 01100001 01110010 01100100 00100000 01100010 01110101 01110100 00101110 00101110 00101110 00100000 01011001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01100110 01101111 01110101 01101110 01100100 00100000 01101001 01110100 00100001

User avatar
Newtz
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:
Posts: 248
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2018 15:34
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Samsung Galaxy Tab S

Platform

Re: Theotown Chatbox of Car

#69

Post by Newtz » Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:25

01001111 01101011 00100000 01101100 01101111 01101100
I πŸ‘ Have πŸ‘ Nothing πŸ‘ To πŸ‘ Put πŸ‘ Down πŸ‘ Here πŸ‘

User avatar
TheRetroGuy
Inhabitant of a Conurbation
Reactions:
Posts: 422
Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2018 17:54
Location: On the edge of a large table
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: A stolen phone

Platform

Re: Theotown Chatbox of Car

#70

Post by TheRetroGuy » Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:39

01010100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01100001 00100000 01101110 01101111 01101001 01100011 01100101 00100000 01101010 01101111 01101011 01100101 00101100 00100000 01110010 01101001 01100111 01101000 01110100 00111111 00100000 01001001 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101111 01110101 01100111 01101000 01110100 00100000 01101110 01101111 00100000 01101111 01101110 01100101 00100000 01110111 01101111 01110101 01101100 01100100 00100000 01110101 01101110 01100100 01100101 01110010 01110011 01110100 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01101001 01110100 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01110000 01101111 01110011 01110011 01101001 01100010 01101100 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01100011 01101111 01101101 01101101 01110101 01101110 01101001 01100011 01100001 01110100 01100101 00100000 01110111 01101001 01110100 01101000 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01110011

User avatar
TheRetroGuy
Inhabitant of a Conurbation
Reactions:
Posts: 422
Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2018 17:54
Location: On the edge of a large table
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: A stolen phone

Platform

Re: Theotown Chatbox of Car

#71

Post by TheRetroGuy » Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:41

1-14-4 14-15-23 3-1-14 15-8 21-14-4-5-18-19-20-1-14-4 20-8-9-19

User avatar
Ahmad Nur Aizat
TheoTown Veteran
Reactions:
Posts: 8188
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2016 15:20
Location: Johor Bahru
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Galaxy A50
Contact:

Platform

Plugin Creator

Re: Theotown Chatbox of Car

#72

Post by Ahmad Nur Aizat » Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:43

TheRetroGuy wrote: ↑
Wed Oct 31, 2018 23:55
Here I my fav car
Image
Lm40
01001100 01101111 01101100 00101100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01110111 01100001 01110011 00100000 01100001 00100000 01101010 01101111 01101011 01100101 00101110 00100000 01001001 01100110 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01101110 01101111 01110100 01101001 01100011 01100101 01100100 00100000 01100110 01101111 01110101 01101110 01100100 00100000 01110111 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01101001 01110100 00100000 01101101 01100101 01100001 01101110 01110011 00101100 00100000 01110000 01101101 00100000 01101101 01100101 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01110100 01100101 01101100 01101100 00100000 01101101 01100101 00100000 01110111 01101000 01100001 01110100 01100101 01110110 01100101 01110010 00100000 01110100 01111001 01110000 01100101 00100000 01101111 01100110 00100000 01110000 01101100 01110101 01100111 01101001 01101110 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01110111 01100001 01101110 01110100 00100000 01101101 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01100100 01101111 00100000 01100110 01101111 01110010 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00101110 00100000 01001001 00100000 01101101 01100001 01111001 00100000 01101110 01101111 01110100 00100000 01101101 01100001 01101011 01100101 00100000 01101001 01110100 00100000 01100010 01100101 01100011 01100001 01110101 01110011 01100101 00100000 01101001 01110100 00100000 01101101 01100001 01111001 00100000 01100010 01100101 00100000 01101000 01100001 01110010 01100100 00100000 01100010 01110101 01110100 00101110 00101110 00101110 00100000 01011001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01100110 01101111 01110101 01101110 01100100 00100000 01101001 01110100 00100001
πŸ•ˆβ˜ŸβœŒβ„πŸ•―πŸ’§πŸ“«β˜œβœžβ˜œβ˜ πŸ“«β„β˜Ÿβ˜œπŸ“«πŸ•†πŸ’§β˜œπŸ“«βšβ˜žπŸ“«βœŒπŸ“«πŸ“‚πŸ“«πŸ’§β˜œβœŒβ„πŸ“«πŸ‘βœŒβ˜Όβœ
I bet nobody could decode this

User avatar
Newtz
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:
Posts: 248
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2018 15:34
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Samsung Galaxy Tab S

Platform

Re: Theotown Chatbox of Car

#73

Post by Newtz » Thu Nov 01, 2018 14:56

Ahmad Nur Aizat wrote: ↑
Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:43
πŸ•ˆβ˜ŸβœŒβ„πŸ•―πŸ’§πŸ“«β˜œβœžβ˜œβ˜ πŸ“«β„β˜Ÿβ˜œπŸ“«πŸ•†πŸ’§β˜œπŸ“«βšβ˜žπŸ“«βœŒπŸ“«πŸ“‚πŸ“«πŸ’§β˜œβœŒβ„πŸ“«πŸ‘βœŒβ˜Όβœ
I bet nobody could decode this
Webdings is actually my secret language FYI
I πŸ‘ Have πŸ‘ Nothing πŸ‘ To πŸ‘ Put πŸ‘ Down πŸ‘ Here πŸ‘

User avatar
Newtz
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:
Posts: 248
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2018 15:34
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Samsung Galaxy Tab S

Platform

Re: Theotown Chatbox of Car

#74

Post by Newtz » Thu Nov 01, 2018 15:01

@Ahmad Nur Aizat if ur single 4 lyfe of course
I πŸ‘ Have πŸ‘ Nothing πŸ‘ To πŸ‘ Put πŸ‘ Down πŸ‘ Here πŸ‘

ElephantEthan
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:
Posts: 294
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2018 14:07
Plugins: Show

Platform

Re: Theotown Chatbox of Car

#75

Post by ElephantEthan » Thu Nov 01, 2018 15:05

Ahmad Nur Aizat wrote: ↑
Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:43
πŸ•ˆβ˜ŸβœŒβ„πŸ•―πŸ’§πŸ“«β˜œβœžβ˜œβ˜ πŸ“«β„β˜Ÿβ˜œπŸ“«πŸ•†πŸ’§β˜œπŸ“«βšβ˜žπŸ“«βœŒπŸ“«πŸ“‚πŸ“«πŸ’§β˜œβœŒβ„πŸ“«πŸ‘βœŒβ˜Όβœ
I bet nobody could decode this
"What's even the use of a 1 seat car?"
βœ‹β„πŸ•―πŸ’§ β˜žβœŒπŸ’§β„β˜œβ˜Ό β„β˜ŸβœŒβ˜  πŸ•ˆβœŒβ˜ΉπŸ˜βœ‹β˜ β˜ ☹⚐☹

User avatar
CommanderABab
AB
Reactions:
Posts: 7933
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2016 21:12
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Platform

Plugin Creator

Re: Theotown Chatbox of Car

#76

Post by CommanderABab » Thu Nov 01, 2018 17:49

ElephantEthan wrote: ↑
Thu Nov 01, 2018 15:05
Ahmad Nur Aizat wrote: ↑
Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:43
πŸ•ˆβ˜ŸβœŒβ„πŸ•―πŸ’§πŸ“«β˜œβœžβ˜œβ˜ πŸ“«β„β˜Ÿβ˜œπŸ“«πŸ•†πŸ’§β˜œπŸ“«βšβ˜žπŸ“«βœŒπŸ“«πŸ“‚πŸ“«πŸ’§β˜œβœŒβ„πŸ“«πŸ‘βœŒβ˜Όβœ
I bet nobody could decode this
"What's even the use of a 1 seat car?"
βœ‹β„πŸ•―πŸ’§ β˜žβœŒπŸ’§β„β˜œβ˜Ό β„β˜ŸβœŒβ˜  πŸ•ˆβœŒβ˜ΉπŸ˜βœ‹β˜ β˜ ☹⚐☹
To get 1 person from A to B via roadway. :)
777!777Currently using alpha 777. 777 What's new? :)
online maps!!
:)

Telegram - t.me/
πŸ†ŽοΈπŸ†ŽοΈπŸ†ŽοΈπŸ†ŽοΈCommanderπŸ†ŽοΈπŸ†ŽοΈ

User avatar
Newtz
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:
Posts: 248
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2018 15:34
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Samsung Galaxy Tab S

Platform

Re: Theotown Chatbox of Car

#77

Post by Newtz » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:37

ElephantEthan wrote: ↑
Thu Nov 01, 2018 15:05
Ahmad Nur Aizat wrote: ↑
Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:43
πŸ•ˆβ˜ŸβœŒβ„πŸ•―πŸ’§πŸ“«β˜œβœžβ˜œβ˜ πŸ“«β„β˜Ÿβ˜œπŸ“«πŸ•†πŸ’§β˜œπŸ“«βšβ˜žπŸ“«βœŒπŸ“«πŸ“‚πŸ“«πŸ’§β˜œβœŒβ„πŸ“«πŸ‘βœŒβ˜Όβœ
I bet nobody could decode this
"What's even the use of a 1 seat car?"
βœ‹β„πŸ•―πŸ’§ β˜žβœŒπŸ’§β„β˜œβ˜Ό β„β˜ŸβœŒβ˜  πŸ•ˆβœŒβ˜ΉπŸ˜βœ‹β˜ β˜ ☹⚐☹
If you're living in italy and the roads are made in the 1800s
I πŸ‘ Have πŸ‘ Nothing πŸ‘ To πŸ‘ Put πŸ‘ Down πŸ‘ Here πŸ‘

User avatar
Newtz
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:
Posts: 248
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2018 15:34
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Samsung Galaxy Tab S

Platform

Re: Theotown Chatbox of Car

#78

Post by Newtz » Sun Nov 11, 2018 17:12

When you can't afford this:
images (5).jpeg
you afford this:
images (4).jpeg
(this is just a random photo from the internet lol)
I πŸ‘ Have πŸ‘ Nothing πŸ‘ To πŸ‘ Put πŸ‘ Down πŸ‘ Here πŸ‘

User avatar
TheRetroGuy
Inhabitant of a Conurbation
Reactions:
Posts: 422
Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2018 17:54
Location: On the edge of a large table
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: A stolen phone

Platform

Re: Theotown Chatbox of Car

#79

Post by TheRetroGuy » Sun Nov 11, 2018 18:16

Image
I love it!










this is fake btw

User avatar
sairam
Inhabitant of a Conurbation
Reactions:
Posts: 537
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 13:35
Location: India Pudukkottai
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: 7904216639

Platform

Re: Theotown Chatbox of Car

#80

Post by sairam » Mon Nov 12, 2018 13:38

The original auto is here.
download.jpeg
download.jpeg (5.21 KiB) Viewed 2077 times
Proud to be the player of theotown since 1.0.45 alpha.
Proud to be the first Tamil theotowner. Done 2 plugins.
:D ( Ν‘Β° ΝœΚ– Ν‘Β°)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to β€œJailhouse Rock”