Things I would LOVE to see in Plugins or In-Game!

Share your ideas about possible future content here.
TheoTownFan
Townsman
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Platform

Things I would LOVE to see in Plugins or In-Game!

Post by TheoTownFan »

Prop Ideas
Junkyard & Scrapyard Props I would love to see props for junkyard or car scrapyards. My building style is more of a small rustic town and I would love to see broken down cars, tires, and even a new texture to go along with it <3

Industrial Pipes Pipes are something that should come with building a industrial area. It really adds that OMPH to a build if you give it that.

Nature Rocks and BouldersWe only have sea rocks for now and rocks & boulders should really be added on ground. I know sea rocks can be added on ground but why not boulders? I would LOVE to give my nature forest some natural rocks and boulders as decorations. :-)

Plugin Ideas
Old looking Trains and Their Rails I've been BEGGING for this lol. But I think that we should have it. I love the look of old 90s style train and their tracks. The tracks look like they have gravel underneath while having the wood beams and steal rails. (^^)
Also, the train itself is pretty much what it seems! The old fashion trail with a black body, and a pipe thingy at the top that huffs smoke when powered with coal. Love it.

Ocean Waves pretty self-explanatory, we always had those still waters along the beach sides and rivers. Mind we change that? It doesn't have to have a animation to it, lol. It can be a placeable! I would love that white foam alongside my waterfalls (*_*)

more SUBURBAN HOUSES!! A more collection of suburban houses should be GREAT! This really doesn't need to be done really rn because we got plugins but more the merrier!

That's all I got for today! You might as well call me a suggestion expert. Cuz all I do is ask lol
FranchuFranchu
Inhabitant of a Country
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: Things I would LOVE to see in Plugins or In-Game!

Post by FranchuFranchu »

1 and 3 can be done in plugins. You can suggest them at viewtopic.php?f=42&t=1392
KINGTUT10101
1,000,000 inhabitants
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by KINGTUT10101 »

Since this thread was revived, I should say that the nature pack spawns rocks onto land in map gen if you're interested.
KACPerez
Metropolitan
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Post by KACPerez »

The last three ideas are good!
TheoTownFan
Townsman
Reactions:

Platform

Post by TheoTownFan »

KINGTUT10101 wrote: 07 Dec 2019, 17:53 Since this thread was revived, I should say that the nature pack spawns rocks onto land in map gen if you're interested.
I like your nature pack its just that I wish there was an option to turn "auto-spawn-nature-items-into-the-world" when you make a new world. I like them but some of them I just don't want in my world. That's why I like peaceable things so I have more control of his my world looks without unwanted things that I have to manually delete.
That's why I don't necessarily like your plugin.

(Btw took a break from theotown cuz I just bought myself a ps4 and been drooling over gta5 instead of theologian :P )
CommanderABab
AB
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by CommanderABab »

Screenshot_20200315-100525.jpg
Image WPA Still a Work in Progress

Originally Arizona Works Progress Administration building for Arizona. Built at the fairgrounds.
KINGTUT10101
1,000,000 inhabitants
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by KINGTUT10101 »

TheoTownFan wrote: 14 Mar 2020, 02:41
KINGTUT10101 wrote: 07 Dec 2019, 17:53 Since this thread was revived, I should say that the nature pack spawns rocks onto land in map gen if you're interested.
I like your nature pack its just that I wish there was an option to turn "auto-spawn-nature-items-into-the-world" when you make a new world. I like them but some of them I just don't want in my world. That's why I like peaceable things so I have more control of his my world looks without unwanted things that I have to manually delete.

(Btw took a break from theotown cuz I just bought myself a ps4 and been drooling over gta5 instead of theologian :P )
Adding toggles into the world gen menu isn't possible to my knowledge. However, I did separate the json of every main object in the pack so you can customize world gen to your liking. If you don't want beaches, just disable the beach json file.
TheoTownFan
Townsman
Reactions:

Platform

Post by TheoTownFan »

KINGTUT10101 wrote: 15 Mar 2020, 17:21
TheoTownFan wrote: 14 Mar 2020, 02:41

Adding toggles into the world gen menu isn't possible to my knowledge. However, I did separate the json of every main object in the pack so you can customize world gen to your liking. If you don't want beaches, just disable the beach json file.
You don't say? I didn't know that lol I'll keep that in mind. I'm not good at coding however lmao
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Suggestions”