Helsinki Modulable Downtown House ( TTT )

Residential Plugins

Moderator: Plugin Moderators

Forum rules
For Residential plug-ins
_Rock Fort_
Inhabitant of a Megalopolis
Reactions:
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Platform

Plugin Creator

Helsinki Modulable Downtown House ( TTT )

Post by _Rock Fort_ »

Hello everyone ^^
20200506_173808.png
Here is my new plugin : a modulable 6x2 Helsinki house from Helsinki , Finland .

The building is divided into 3 2x2 parts . As said previously , its modulable , so you can reproduce the real life building ( like in the picture ) using the 3 sets or making something else .

The buildings are res , TTT- level .

The idea was given indirectly by Mb22 and his music called " Helsinki " . I also wanted to make more Northern Europe buildings , since i already made some Bergen houses. I choosed this building because it looks like some kind of palace , lol .

Thanks for any advice/criticism/feedback !

*** DOWNLOAD ***
helsinki2.zip
(20.26 KiB) Downloaded 400 times
#ITTSTBPI
Hello , i'm a French former plugin creator from the beautiful Normandy Region :66:
I try to propose a large variety of quality plugins !
If you don't like my plugins , don't use them !

Generic_Tim
Villager
Reactions:

Re: Helsinki Modulable Downtown House ( TTT )

Post by Generic_Tim »

Even more fancy buildings? Looks like you have your sights set firmly on that leaderboard, huh? And with some quality plugins at that... Tell me, how many more plugins are you planning? I want to know how much space I need to add to my small town mostly made from your buildings.
[insert generic text]

_Rock Fort_
Reactions:

Platform

Plugin Creator

Post by _Rock Fort_ »

Generic_Tim wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 21:10
Even more fancy buildings? Looks like you have your sights set firmly on that leaderboard, huh? And with some quality plugins at that... Tell me, how many more plugins are you planning? I want to know how much space I need to add to my small town mostly made from your buildings.
No i'm not here for the competition nor the money :bd i'm here for the communauty , to make original and useful plugins :)

I have a lot of plugins planned , but i can't tell you exactly how many i will make .
I try to make plugins from various locations

At least , some of the projects are to update the French pack , complete a new Version of the Tokyo pack , London pack , Lituanian houses pack , and also update some of my buildings pack like the Bergen pack , the US packages , the UK pack and more
#ITTSTBPI
Hello , i'm a French former plugin creator from the beautiful Normandy Region :66:

Generic_Tim
Villager
Reactions:

Post by Generic_Tim »

_Rock Fort_ wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 0:32
Generic_Tim wrote:
No i'm not here for the competition nor the money :bd i'm here for the communauty , to make original and useful plugins :)

I have a lot of plugins planned , but i can't tell you exactly how many i will make .

At least , some of the projects are to update the French pack , complete a new Version of the Tokyo pack , London pack , Lituanian houses pack , and also update some of my buildings pack like the Bergen pack , the US packages , the UK pack and more
So I'm guessing the few blocks I have left for your plugins are gonna fill up pretty rapidly, huh? Well, you keep going as you planned then, I'll try to keep up with expansions of my towns. And if you ever run out of ideas, there are a few Interesting buildings I think could be done in Theotown, but since I am a bad pixel-artist, I never actually tried that. But yeah, good job on the buildings, and I guess good luck.
[insert generic text]

Radhitya_1
Villager
Reactions:

Post by Radhitya_1 »

Good job, i like the quality of your plugin, nice
Hi, i'm a Cindern president. The new country in Theotown :lol:

_Rock Fort_
Reactions:

Platform

Plugin Creator

Post by _Rock Fort_ »

Generic_Tim wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 0:55
_Rock Fort_ wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 0:32
Generic_Tim wrote:

So I'm guessing the few blocks I have left for your plugins are gonna fill up pretty rapidly, huh? Well, you keep going as you planned then, I'll try to keep up with expansions of my towns. And if you ever run out of ideas, there are a few Interesting buildings I think could be done in Theotown, but since I am a bad pixel-artist, I never actually tried that. But yeah, good job on the buildings, and I guess good luck.
You can still give me your ideas in Private Messages or here ^^
#ITTSTBPI

_Rock Fort_
Reactions:

Platform

Plugin Creator

Post by _Rock Fort_ »

Radhitya_1 wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 1:34
Good job, i like the quality of your plugin, nice
Thank you sir !
#ITTSTBPI

Bearbear76
Former Bearbear65
Reactions:

Platform

Plugin Creator

Post by Bearbear76 »

Really nice plugin, I like the colours. :)
ImageJust my opinion

_Rock Fort_
Reactions:

Platform

Plugin Creator

Post by _Rock Fort_ »

Ølsken wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 10:14
Really nice plugin, I like the colours. :)
Yes , they are picked from the original building :)
#ITTSTBPI

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Residential”