UBER MODE ON PC

Here we talk about TheoTown in general.
Uvenge
Settler
Reactions:

UBER MODE ON PC

Post by Uvenge »

GUYS,

I'm trying to solve a question NO ONE is talking about is there anyway to get uber mode on pc ??????
I would like to build my city freely without having to worry about the population and the emergencies.
1Code
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: UBER MODE ON PC

Post by 1Code »

Load the same city on android/(freemium ios) and use your 100 diamonds for uber mode
Kamikazi
Inhabitant of a Conurbation
Reactions:
Version: Beta

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by Kamikazi »

Not sure. Maybe there isn't one or it's enabled by default.

Jeremiah Stephens wrote: 09 Nov 2020, 15:45 Load the same city on android/(freemium ios) and use your 100 diamonds for uber mode
Also, can you tell me in case he hasn't the game in android or ios?
Generic_Tim
Villager
Reactions:

Post by Generic_Tim »

Kamikazi wrote: 09 Nov 2020, 17:40 Not sure. Maybe there isn't one or it's enabled by default.

Well, as a PC player I can tell you that it is not enabled by default in any game modet, and honestly, I am not sure that you can activate it on PC. But if you do find it, that will be great...
Uvenge
Settler
Reactions:

Post by Uvenge »

I haven't found anything unfortunately.

The only reason I needed is because I'm building in free mode and fires and ermegencies are just annoying when you want to build on a huge map. For now I'm dealing with this so I hope it will be okay. But I have to admit it is boring to put police station, hospitals, etc... everywhere. Espacially when you're building zone with special themes.
Uvenge
Settler
Reactions:

Post by Uvenge »

Jeremiah Stephens wrote: 09 Nov 2020, 15:45 Load the same city on android/(freemium ios) and use your 100 diamonds for uber mode
I don't want to I was playing on android but it is really better to build on pc I think.
Generic_Tim
Villager
Reactions:

Post by Generic_Tim »

Uvenge wrote: 11 Nov 2020, 00:16 I haven't found anything unfortunately.

The only reason I needed is because I'm building in free mode and fires and ermegencies are just annoying when you want to build on a huge map. For now I'm dealing with this so I hope it will be okay. But I have to admit it is boring to put police station, hospitals, etc... everywhere. Espacially when you're building zone with special themes.
Yeah, I'm with you on that one. It does get quite annoying having to provide services to towns that do not have the space for services or that don't look good with having service buildings in them. We'll, here's hoping that PC Uber mode will get added soon...
Zman The Man
Some Guy
Reactions:
Version: Beta

Post by Zman The Man »

To be honest I used uber mode once and personalty I don't recommend using it, it should be added for those who may need it
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Game Discussion”