TheoTown Forum Chatbox

Here you can talk about everything you want.
Zman The Man
Some Guy
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Re: TheoTown Forum Chatbox

Post by Zman The Man »

CommanderABab wrote: 08 Apr 2021, 01:14 Screenshot_20210407-180557_Chrome.jpg

Google translate of text in above screenshot:

18:05

LG l 99%

Вопросы, связанные с переводом, можно обсудить

здесь.

Тем: 17

Подключаемая система

Обсуждение плагина

Здесь можно обсудить все, что связано с плагинами. Модератор: Модераторы плагина

Тем: 954

Витрина

Здесь показаны плагины, созданные пользователями.

Модератор: Модераторы плагина

Подфорумы: Коллекции, Разное

Темы: 2002

Учебники и документация

Узнайте здесь, как создавать и использовать плагины. Модератор: Модераторы плагина

Тем: 131

Проблемы

Здесь будут решены специфические проблемы плагина. Модератор: Модераторы плагина

Тем: 530

Привилегированные плагины Модератор: Модераторы плагинов Тем: 5

Корзина тем плагина

Если вы видите здесь плагин, вам лучше по какой-то причине поторопиться. Модератор: Модераторы плагина Тем: 26

Разное

II

Thank you Comrade
RayXP
Inhabitant of a Infinity
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by RayXP »

Rest in Peace Prince Philip 🙏🏻😔
Screenshot_20210409-163034_Instagram.jpg
1921 - 2021
Zman The Man
Some Guy
Reactions:

Post by Zman The Man »

RayXP wrote: 09 Apr 2021, 23:32 Rest in Peace Prince Philip 🙏🏻😔
Screenshot_20210409-163034_Instagram.jpg
1921 - 2021
Good night sweet Prince :(

F
Bearbear76
Former Bearbear65
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by Bearbear76 »

He was so close to 100. :o
Shown
Settler
Reactions:

Post by Shown »

Vawrtex wrote: 22 Dec 2018, 04:07 @Bearbear65[Posts][PM]
Hello, I was wondering if you could let me use your bear emojis to make a WhatsApp sticker pack. It'll hopefully be distributed on the forums and on the Discord, if it gets popular enough. Thanks in advance.
:bc
Also, if you have a Discord, please tell me your name so I can add you and talk to you. If not, please make one and join the TT forums, it'll be worth it, trust me.
;)
Hi I have not checked it yet, because it is a modified version of WhatsApp but I red in a article which written about this app that this app has some features and functions which allow you to make emojis sticker pack many as you can but as I said that before it is a modified version of WhatsApp so I think it is not good to use it.
Bearbear76
Former Bearbear65
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by Bearbear76 »

Shown wrote: 10 Apr 2021, 12:51
Vawrtex wrote: 22 Dec 2018, 04:07 ...
Hi I have not checked it yet, because it is a modified version of WhatsApp but I red in a article which written about this app that this app has some features and functions which allow you to make emojis sticker pack many as you can but as I said that before it is a modified version of WhatsApp so I think it is not good to use it.
Wow this is an old post. :o
Also let's try not to link to websites with apk downloads (especially modified). ;)
KingShoot
Falling Waffle
Reactions:

Platform

Post by KingShoot »

Give modified apk that doesn't have virus tho
RayXP
Inhabitant of a Infinity
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by RayXP »

Rip my sneakerhead chat 😔
CommanderABab
AB
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by CommanderABab »

Yeah, well, we don't want to turn this forum into a clothing emporium or an apparel mart. Maybe you could make a plugin for such a building though. ;)
Zman The Man
Some Guy
Reactions:

Post by Zman The Man »

RayXP wrote: 12 Apr 2021, 17:07 Rip my sneakerhead chat 😔
And Rest In Peace my old posts... :|
Imran M
Inhabitant of a Country
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by Imran M »

So, do you guys wanna talk about modern art? It's really boggled me for the last few days.
Bearbear76
Former Bearbear65
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by Bearbear76 »

Imran M wrote: 18 Apr 2021, 14:28 It's really boggled me for the last few days.
Why?
Imran M
Inhabitant of a Country
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by Imran M »

Bearbear76 wrote: 18 Apr 2021, 14:32
Why?
The value of some of the pretty modern works really make me question what I'm doing with my life. A notable example of this is the banana duct taped to a wall called "Comedian", which sold for $120,000. I do understand a lot of the connotations behind some of these works, like the above piece was used to question the value we place on art, but seriously, $120,000 to stick bananas to a wall? Are we really sure that it's worth quite that much?

Some other examples of art that I can't really get around the price tag are "Onement VI" by Barnett Newman (literally a stripe on blue), "Orange, Red, Yellow" by Mark Rothko, "Warrior" by Jean-Michel Basquiat, some of Cy Twombley's work and "Twins" by Robert Ryman (...a white painting).

Mark Rothko's work particularly infuriates me, it's literally 2 shoddily painted rectangles on a background of red! Not to mention the squiggles of Cy Twombley's work. The thing is, the art is like half the source of infuriation, but the percieved value of these artworks is simply ludicrous, like Mark Rothko's work went for 86 million.

However, I should really outline the broadness of "modern artwork": Van Gogh's "Starry Night" is considered modern art, I like the some of the surrealist paintings of Salvador Dali and I quite like the futurist art movement too. In addition, I adore modern architecture as well as the geometry of minimalism (maybe not the price though). I think what I should of said was that I'm not particularly a fan of abstract expressionism (or abstract in general)
Zman The Man
Some Guy
Reactions:

Post by Zman The Man »

Show
show quote
Imran M wrote: 18 Apr 2021, 17:48
Why?
The value of some of the pretty modern works really make me question what I'm doing with my life. A notable example of this is the banana duct taped to a wall called "Comedian", which sold for $120,000. I do understand a lot of the connotations behind some of these works, like the above piece was used to question the value we place on art, but seriously, $120,000 to stick bananas to a wall? Are we really sure that it's worth quite that much?

Some other examples of art that I can't really get around the price tag are "Onement VI" by Barnett Newman (literally a stripe on blue), "Orange, Red, Yellow" by Mark Rothko, "Warrior" by Jean-Michel Basquiat, some of Cy Twombley's work and "Twins" by Robert Ryman (...a white painting).

Mark Rothko's work particularly infuriates me, it's literally 2 shoddily painted rectangles on a background of red! Not to mention the squiggles of Cy Twombley's work. The thing is, the art is like half the source of infuriation, but the percieved value of these artworks is simply ludicrous, like Mark Rothko's work went for 86 million.

However, I should really outline the broadness of "modern artwork": Van Gogh's "Starry Night" is considered modern art, I like the some of the surrealist paintings of Salvador Dali and I quite like the futurist art movement too. In addition, I adore modern architecture as well as the geometry of minimalism (maybe not the price though). I think what I should of said was that I'm not particularly a fan of abstract expressionism (or abstract in general)

A+ Essay! Git outta school and git into work
Imran M
Inhabitant of a Country
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by Imran M »

Zman The Man wrote: 19 Apr 2021, 04:21
Show
show quote
Imran M wrote: 18 Apr 2021, 17:48

Why?

A+ Essay! Git outta school and git into work
Finding meaning in art can actually be really fun, it's like linking everything up like a conspiracy.
Bearbear76
Former Bearbear65
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by Bearbear76 »

I think it's more of a problem with the people who buy it rather make it.
I'd heard that stuff like that could be money laundering. But I have nothing to back that up.
Zman The Man
Some Guy
Reactions:

Post by Zman The Man »

Quick question @CommanderABab How come people with the blue *role-playing name have limited reactions you can use on them? Why?...
Last edited by Zman The Man on 22 Apr 2021, 12:27, edited 1 time in total.
Bearbear76
Former Bearbear65
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by Bearbear76 »

Zman The Man wrote: 22 Apr 2021, 12:03 Quick question @CommanderABab How come people with the blue rollplaying name have limited reactions you can use on them? Why?...
You can set that in the settings. Not a blue role thing. ;)
Zman The Man
Some Guy
Reactions:

Post by Zman The Man »

Bearbear76 wrote: 22 Apr 2021, 12:27
Zman The Man wrote: 22 Apr 2021, 12:03 Quick question @CommanderABab How come people with the blue rollplaying name have limited reactions you can use on them? Why?...
You can set that in the settings. Not a blue role thing. ;)
Ah yes thank you for the answer, just in case I said it wrong, so if you use a reaction on them you cannot use the 'thumbs down' or any negative reaction yet anyone else you can use those reactions.
Bearbear76
Former Bearbear65
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by Bearbear76 »

Zman The Man wrote: 22 Apr 2021, 12:31 Ah yes thank you for the answer, just in case I said it wrong, so if you use a reaction on them you cannot use the 'thumbs down' or any negative reaction yet anyone else you can use those reactions.
Pretty much. now you can only agree with me. :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Smalltalk”