Opengl error 65542. HELP ME PLEASE

Here we talk about TheoTown in general.
Ponovich
Settler
Reactions:

Opengl error 65542. HELP ME PLEASE

Post by Ponovich »

:windows
When the game starts, "Details about the issue: 65542" pops up:Couldn't create window, please ensure that you have the latest drivers installed for your GPU. Support OPENGL 2.1" Reinstalling and updating drivers did not lead to anything... Therefore, NOT a word about the fact that update the drivers, it will help.. no!!! IT WON'T HELP!!!
I will be very grateful to you if you help me, because this is the only urban planning simulator that pulls on my laptop ...
Sincerely, Ponovich. Thank you in advance.
:( :glsl :java
Bearbear76
Former Bearbear65
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: Opengl error 65542. HELP ME PLEASE

Post by Bearbear76 »

Have you tried using Intel DSA (for intel graphics cards). This should automatically download and update the system with the latest drivers. If this doesn't work can you give more information about the graphics card you are using. :)
Ponovich
Settler
Reactions:

Post by Ponovich »

Bearbear76 wrote: 05 Dec 2022, 13:43 Have you tried using Intel DSA (for intel graphics cards). This should automatically download and update the system with the latest drivers. If this doesn't work can you give more information about the graphics card you are using. :)

Unfortunately, it didn't help me... But thanks for trying to solve my problem. :cry:
Ponovich
Settler
Reactions:

Post by Ponovich »

Bearbear76 wrote: 05 Dec 2022, 13:43 Have you tried using Intel DSA (for intel graphics cards). This should automatically download and update the system with the latest drivers. If this doesn't work can you give more information about the graphics card you are using. :)
My video card: Mobile Intel(R) 4 series Express chipset family (microsoft corporation - WDDM 1.1)
Bearbear76
Former Bearbear65
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by Bearbear76 »

Ponovich wrote: 07 Dec 2022, 10:20
My video card: Mobile Intel(R) 4 series Express chipset family (microsoft corporation - WDDM 1.1)
It seems like you are using a very old video card (seems like it's discontinued) and it may be lacking the features to run TheoTown. If that's the case then there is not much you can do other then buying a new video card.
CommanderABab
AB
Reactions:
Version: Beta

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by CommanderABab »

According to this article dealing with error 65542, (dealing with updated shaders in minecraft causing error 65542), there are several options you might try.

But first, if you have downloaded any shader plugins from the store or the showcase, you might deactivate or remove them to see if they are the cause of the error.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Game Discussion”