Residents are being evicted

Here we talk about TheoTown in general.
Ainaz
Settler
Reactions:

Residents are being evicted

Post by Ainaz »

When I build residential buildings, commerce and industry by hand, these buildings soon become empty. I have tried to prevent this in various ways, but I can't. I play at the "difficult" difficulty level
FVI
Inhabitant of a Planet
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Platform

Re: Residents are being evicted

Post by FVI »

Ainaz wrote: 13 Nov 2022, 19:23 When I build residential buildings, commerce and industry by hand, these buildings soon become empty. I have tried to prevent this in various ways, but I can't. I play at the "difficult" difficulty level
Try to increase the happiness of citizens by building more fire stations, police, hospitals, parks...
Vishnu123
Settler
Reactions:

Re: Residents are being evicted

Post by Vishnu123 »

Ainaz wrote: 13 Nov 2022, 19:23 When I build residential buildings, commerce and industry by hand, these buildings soon become empty. I have tried to prevent this in various ways, but I can't. I play at the "difficult" difficulty level
In order to prevent your buildings from becoming empty, you will need to focus on making sure that there is enough demand in the area for the buildings you are constructing. Focus on creating a well-rounded city with a mix of residential, commercial, and industrial buildings, as this will help to ensure that there is enough demand for all of the different types of buildings you are constructing. Additionally, make sure you are providing enough services and amenities for your citizens, such as parks, schools, and other public services. Finally, make sure you are keeping taxes and utility costs as low as possible to make living in your city as attractive as possible.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Game Discussion”