erionit
Metropolitan
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store

Plugin Creator

Platform

Caribbean colonial buildings

Post by erionit »

I present to your attention a new plugin for Caribbean buildings. Formally, this is a remaster, since many buildings were copied from the same buildings as the textures of the Martinique and Guadeloupe home plugin. I recommend using buildings together with the plugin for Ecuadorian and Peruvian buildings. You can also use parts of the plugin, just specify me in the credits
Adobe_Express_20230206_1255110_1.png
Caribbean colonial buildings.zip
(488.29 KiB) Downloaded 584 times
ManiacTachyon
Villager
Reactions:

Platform

Re: Caribbean colonial buildings

Post by ManiacTachyon »

I really like your plugins, but my menubar gets a bit messed up by oversized icons by using them. Is there anything I can do to reduce them?
erionit
Metropolitan
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by erionit »

ManiacTachyon wrote: 09 Apr 2023, 10:36 I really like your plugins, but my menubar gets a bit messed up by oversized icons by using them. Is there anything I can do to reduce them?
Wow, this is the first time I've seen this. Can you write, are you playing on the computer? And on the newest version of the game? If that plugin test happens on the newest mobile version, so maybe because of this there are some bugs on the PC version
ManiacTachyon
Villager
Reactions:

Platform

Post by ManiacTachyon »

I'm playing on Android version 1.10.95a
Would be happy if there would be a solution to it, because that overlapping limits the number of plugins I can use without losing the overview and your plugins are really beautiful!
erionit
Metropolitan
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by erionit »

ManiacTachyon wrote: 11 Apr 2023, 21:33 I'm playing on Android version 1.10.95a
Would be happy if there would be a solution to it, because that overlapping limits the number of plugins I can use without losing the overview and your plugins are really beautiful!
I'm running tests on two versions:1.10.68A and 1.19.97A. which is strange, everything is fine on both. But I will try to fix it
PetrovMaksYt
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:
Version: Beta

Platform

Post by PetrovMaksYt »

Looks pretty:)
ManiacTachyon
Villager
Reactions:

Platform

Post by ManiacTachyon »

arangasit wrote: 11 Apr 2023, 21:21
ManiacTachyon wrote: 09 Apr 2023, 10:36 I really like your plugins, but my menubar gets a bit messed up by oversized icons by using them. Is there anything I can do to reduce them?
Wow, this is the first time I've seen this. Can you write, are you playing on the computer? And on the newest version of the game? If that plugin test happens on the newest mobile version, so maybe because of this there are some bugs on the PC version
Thanks you now solved it for the Italian and Copenhagen Pack !!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Collections”