Bus Depot not rewarding diamonds

Do you have any issues? Don't hesitate to tell us about it.
zacky5000
Small-town resident
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store

Plugin Creator

Platform

Bus Depot not rewarding diamonds

Post by zacky5000 »

Good day, everyone. I'm here to consult about my problem regarding the Bus Depot.

See, I built a new city in my default region, Theonia, and what happened was when I built the bus depot and started leveling up my buses, I noticed that the bus depot I built in the said city doesn't reward diamonds like how the other bus depots work in my other cities.

Not sure if this is an in-game bug, but it sure wasted a few diamonds because my upgrades never gave me the rewards.
Reactions:

Re: Bus Depot not rewarding diamonds

Post by Guest »

if you upgrade a bus (e.g. level 5) in a city, earned diamonds, then unless the city you are playing on is different from that city (with a different .city file), you won't earn diamonds again when upgrading to the same level, that is, if you either forgot to save the city and enter it again or copy the city and entered the duplicate one, and then upgrading a bus
Tonyc403
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:
Version: Beta

Platform

Post by Tonyc403 »

I had issue b4 destroyed and rebuilt.
zacky5000
Small-town resident
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by zacky5000 »

Capricornus wrote: 28 Mar 2023, 18:51 if you upgrade a bus (e.g. level 5) in a city, earned diamonds, then unless the city you are playing on is different from that city (with a different .city file), you won't earn diamonds again when upgrading to the same level, that is, if you either forgot to save the city and enter it again or copy the city and entered the duplicate one, and then upgrading a bus
Uh... I wasn't making a copy or editing my city's files. It just happened. My other cities within default Theonia earned their diamonds in specific bus levels, but my new cities are not earning it. Not sure why. By the way, I've always been playing on Hard level because it is more challenging in terms of managing the city. It's never my thing to play on easy or sandbox because it's not that fun. Sadly, this error occured and my bus fleets are getting larger without earning the free diamonds.
zacky5000
Small-town resident
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by zacky5000 »

Tonyc403 wrote: 29 Mar 2023, 00:23 I had issue b4 destroyed and rebuilt.
It worked for me before, but ever since the color update of buses, I can't fix the error anymore despite doing what you said.
Tonyc403
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:

Platform

Post by Tonyc403 »

Hmmm 🤔 I just checked mine and have no issue (other than new anime) did you build the bus first?? That's the issue I had I always do a bus stop before building bus station. Try emailing staff
zacky5000
Small-town resident
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by zacky5000 »

Tonyc403 wrote: 01 Apr 2023, 22:38 Hmmm 🤔 I just checked mine and have no issue (other than new anime) did you build the bus first?? That's the issue I had I always do a bus stop before building bus station. Try emailing staff
So, you mean I have to build the Depot first before the stops? I mean, I always do that before and still get diamonds. Now, it's not working anymore. I tried vice versa and still no fix. Hmm... Thanks for the response. I'll try your suggestion. Not sure if it's a technical issue or a glitch on my end. Thanks again.
Tonyc403
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:

Platform

Post by Tonyc403 »

Depot build last. and or try assigning a bus route.
Gl
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Problems and Errors (bugs)”