MEU motoring cup

Role-playing events

In EVENTS there should be Role Plays about Football, Soccer, Song Contest and others.

Moderators: THEMAX, Roleplay Moderators

FVI
Inhabitant of a Planet
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Platform

Re: MEU motoring cup

Post by FVI »

Last saturnday, in Reval was held the Harju Grand prix, the last of the season.
The winner of the race was Martin's dallara followed by Rossi's Alfa Romeo with 1 minute of separation. Schulz came third with the Ferrari just under 1 second after Rossi.
The race was held expecially in the historic centre of Reval attracting a lot of tourists as well.
Because it was the end of the season, The points award was won by Rossi. The second place by Schulz and the third place by Ivanov.
Next week, will be the start of the second season of the year, and Mitchell and Verominvich will join the championship!
It has been proven that the championship is becoming more and more popular and attracts tourists from all over Europe!
Arjun_Maini,_Trident_F2_Team_(29870671178).jpg
Image taken by Jen Ross https://www.flickr.com/people/69527563@N05 link to the license https://commons.m.wikimedia.org/wiki/Fi ... to-license https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0/deed.en no changes were made
Any reference to people or facts that really happened is purely coincidental. All the surnames I have chosen are the most common between Germany, France, Baltic states and Italy. This means that the surnames were chosen purely randomly and have no real-life connotations. ! Very important! If I have not specified that the surnames were chosen randomly correctly, please contact me immediately. Thank you
alfredparker360
Villager
Reactions:

Post by alfredparker360 »

A short while ago, the Nurburgring saw an exciting Palatinate Grand Prix, with Ferrari securing the win and Fiat and Dallara taking second and third place, respectively. It's a race that will be remembered at one of the world's most famous circuits!
FVI
Inhabitant of a Planet
Reactions:

Platform

Post by FVI »

alfredparker360 wrote: 01 Jun 2023, 08:48 A short while ago, the Nurburgring saw an exciting Palatinate Grand Prix, with Ferrari securing the win and Fiat and Dallara taking second and third place, respectively. It's a race that will be remembered at one of the world's most famous circuits!
Sorry but the races are only on saturndays and are broadcasted by me.
FVI
Inhabitant of a Planet
Reactions:

Platform

Post by FVI »

The new Summer Autumn season of the championship began last Saturday! The race was held in the Rhineland in the city of Essen.
Ford with Mitchell and Nissan with Verominovich ran their first Grand Prix.
From his first race, Mitchell proved to be a great achievement, winning his first race right away, followed by Berzina and Schulz.
Any reference to people or facts that really happened is purely coincidental. All the surnames I have chosen are the most common between Germany, France, Baltic states and Italy. This means that the surnames were chosen purely randomly and have no real-life connotations. ! Very important! If I have not specified that the surnames were chosen randomly correctly, please contact me immediately. Thank you
FVI
Inhabitant of a Planet
Reactions:

Platform

Post by FVI »

At semgalia grand prix, Ivanov came first followed by Verominovich and Costa. The race was largely held in Mitau and was greeted with a beautiful sunny day.
On lap 21, however, Schulz and Montanari crashed causing both to retire.
Any reference to people or facts that actually happened is purely coincidental. All the surnames I have chosen are the most common among Germany, France, the Baltic States and Italy. This means that the surnames were chosen purely randomly and have no real connotations. ! Very important! If I have not specified that the surnames were randomly chosen correctly, please contact me immediately. Thank you
FVI
Inhabitant of a Planet
Reactions:

Platform

Post by FVI »

At the Grand Prix of Mount Letach, Ivanov with his wolkswagen followed by Mitchell and Montanari.
The race took place for the most part on the national road 135 of the Letach mountain turning eight times around the mountain and passing through the most beautiful towns and villages in the area including Letachburg and Eimsigburg. The weather remained fairly stable for the day, which caused Muller's front left wet tyre to burst on lap six causing the car to lose control and end up in the tram lane in Eimsigburg's city centre.
FVI
Inhabitant of a Planet
Reactions:

Platform

Post by FVI »

Modena Grand Prix has been cancelled due to roads badly damaged by flooding last month in certain Modena's province towns. However, The Emilia Grand Prix will be held next week in Parma.
Aidanspacelover
Inhabitant of a Megalopolis
Reactions:

Platform

Post by Aidanspacelover »

Can I register? If so then how? I have a race track. We can use it cause it's on a hill.
FVI
Inhabitant of a Planet
Reactions:

Platform

Post by FVI »

Aidanspacelover wrote: 26 Jun 2023, 20:28 Can I register? If so then how? I have a race track. We can use it cause it's on a hill.
Of course you can! To do this you have to write the brand of car that wants to participate (it can be more than one) possibly from your country and it can be real or fictional. Then you need to write the name of the pilot.

As for your circuit, if you want next year we can organize races in your country!
Aidanspacelover
Reactions:

Platform

FVI wrote: 26 Jun 2023, 20:45
Aidanspacelover wrote: 26 Jun 2023, 20:28 Can I register? If so then how? I have a race track. We can use it cause it's on a hill.
Of course you can! To do this you have to write the brand of car that wants to participate (it can be more than one) possibly from your country and it can be real or fictional. Then you need to write the name of the pilot.

As for your circuit, if you want next year we can organize races in your country!
Shure! I'm entering in the Speeder 92 car based of my fast metro trains. It's areodynamic and the driver is Jame Paul.
FVI
Inhabitant of a Planet
Reactions:

Platform

Post by FVI »

Aidanspacelover wrote: 26 Jun 2023, 22:36

Shure! I'm entering in the Speeder 92 car based of my fast metro trains. It's areodynamic and the driver is Jame Paul.
If your car is similar to the ones on the photos in this post, then you're in!
Unfortunately you will have to wait until next year for your car to compete in the competition...
Aidanspacelover
Reactions:

Platform

FVI wrote: 27 Jun 2023, 17:51
Aidanspacelover wrote: 26 Jun 2023, 22:36

If your car is similar to the ones on the photos in this post, then you're in!
Unfortunately you will have to wait until next year for your car to compete in the competition...
OK!
FVI
Inhabitant of a Planet
Reactions:

Platform

Post by FVI »

At the Parma Grand Prix, Mitchell won followed by Montanari and Berzina. The race was held mostly in the hills making the race very unpredictable. Much of the proceeds were donated for the reconstruction of the cities affected by the flood and to help the population of Romagna.
Any reference to people or facts that actually happened is purely coincidental. All the surnames I have chosen are the most common among Germany, France, the Baltic States and Italy. This means that the surnames were chosen purely randomly and have no real connotations. ! Very important! If I have not specified that the surnames were randomly chosen correctly, please contact me immediately. Thank you
FVI
Inhabitant of a Planet
Reactions:

Platform

Post by FVI »

Back tomorrow!
FVI
Inhabitant of a Planet
Reactions:

Platform

Post by FVI »

Yesterday, after some break, the race started again at the Imola circuit! Mitchell took first place after a very exciting race followed by Rossi and Weber! Unfortunately, due to a big crash in the first corner, Schulz, Fischer and Verominovich were withdrawn from the race without scoring any points.
FVI
Inhabitant of a Planet
Reactions:

Platform

Post by FVI »

Yesterday, Schulz won the Schleswig-Holstein Grand Prix followed by Montanari and Muller. The race was on the road in the northern German city of Schleswig.
FVI
Inhabitant of a Planet
Reactions:

Platform

Post by FVI »

Yesterday, at the Campania Grand Prix in Caserta, Costa won followed by Ivanov and Weber. The race took place mainly in the city of Caserta with an extension of the circuit that reached Naples. The race was very unstable and full of overtaking which helped Costa reach the victory at the last second. The race ended with an unpredictable finish line in front of the famous Caserta palace! Any reference to people or facts that really happened is purely coincidental. All the surnames I have chosen are the most common between Germany, France, Baltic states and Italy. This means that the surnames were chosen purely randomly and have no real-life connotations. ! Very important! If I have not specified that the surnames were chosen randomly correctly, please contact me immediately. Thank you
FVI
Inhabitant of a Planet
Reactions:

Platform

Post by FVI »

The motoring cup managers are planning the "Games of the MEU", which will be the regional teams of different regions of the MEU countries challenging each other in different sports, and I will be taken every year!

It is hoped that this series of events will begin to be held as early as 2024!
FVI
Inhabitant of a Planet
Reactions:

Platform

Post by FVI »

In 11th November, after our last pause, we resumed with the Baden Württemberg grand prix. Fischer won followed by Schulz and Martin after causing Ivanov to be eliminated due to a car breakdown and Berzina to be out because of a crash at last lap. Yesterday was a road race straddling the states of Baden-Württemberg and Bavaria in the cities of Ulm, New Ulm and the surrounding area.
FVI
Inhabitant of a Planet
Reactions:

Platform

Post by FVI »

Last weekend, Järmavaa grand prix got cancelled due to unsuitable weather conditions...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Events”