Townsman
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Plugin Creator

Platform

Resized INC Central Temple

Post by Alparingitlgnd5 »

Still the same code but the difference is just the size, If I am not in the works yet I'll hope you may like it, I am making more resized versions, wait for them also :D :bc
INC TC.zip
(101.48 KiB) Downloaded 436 times
INC TC.zip
(101.48 KiB) Downloaded 285 times
Screenshot 2023-08-04 9.37.58 AM.png
Alparingitlgnd5
Townsman
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: Resized INC Central Temple

Remember I will update My INC Pack plugin[resizing the other ones not included the foreign churches by INC] as of now I will not update it rather uploading them here until I have made the resized version of the few ones I made.
Dongwertycii64
Settler
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by Dongwertycii64 »

Woww plugin sooooo coooolll
Alparingitlgnd5
Townsman
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

I have Deep depression On August to Now January and still recovering from it, idsk what to do cause I am so stressed out always and cannot move on on my very last day, but now I am here again might be back making Plugins resized version of my Plugins, Stay tuned to my comeback. I haven't been actually have a good days since almost the last entire year, and I am taking much much more care in my main youtube channel which makes me depressed, to the point where I am right here now, I still enjoy livestreaming back on 2022 on my main but starting 2023 things started to downfall.
I still have no Job now, and struggling to recover from my depression. Hope God will help me recover from this, by the mean time I will just look at the one I made when I was younger, then I will remake them, if I started it, that's where I have less depression and coping with it. Meanwhile from recovering I already making something on another game, so there I will start over again. As I said If I remake them it's a sign that I already have less or even no depression, just stress a positive one.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Schools, Religion and Culture”