Publish some fun facts!

Here you can talk about everything you want.
User avatar
The1_Grandmaster
Villager
Reactions:
Posts: 8
Joined: 24 Sep 2023, 15:43

Re: Publish some fun facts!

#141

Post by The1_Grandmaster »

Fun Fact: According To A German Snapple Used In A Fictional World Of Comedies, Jar Jar Binks Is The Most Attractive Character In The Star Wars(Maybe Star Trek)
User avatar
FVI
Inhabitant of a Planet
Reactions:
Posts: 1488
Joined: 22 Feb 2022, 18:00
Location: That island above France
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Platform

Re: Publish some fun facts!

#142

Post by FVI »

Fun fact! The Boeing 777's jet engines and the Boeing 737's fuselage have pretty much the same diameter!
User avatar
FVI
Inhabitant of a Planet
Reactions:
Posts: 1488
Joined: 22 Feb 2022, 18:00
Location: That island above France
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Platform

Re: Publish some fun facts!

#143

Post by FVI »

Another fun fact about planes : According to a quick internet search, the first commercial aircraft to break the sound barrier wasn't neither the Concorde nor the Tupolev Tu 144, but the Douglas DC 8!
User avatar
Pinetoken
Inhabitant of a Megalopolis
Reactions:
Posts: 579
Joined: 10 Sep 2021, 10:11
Location: Viti Levu, Fiji
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: Publish some fun facts!

#144

Post by Pinetoken »

Fun fact!
This is my alarm from now on:
Chinese.zip
Please open the file and see what's in there
(202.65 KiB) Downloaded 40 times
User avatar
DGYT
Orange Astronaut
Reactions:
Posts: 59
Joined: 23 Aug 2023, 13:55
Location: Afterlife
Plugins: Showcase Store
Contact:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: Publish some fun facts!

#145

Post by DGYT »

LightBlue wrote: 03 Sep 2022, 11:18 Fun Fact: Terraria is not Minecraft 2D
True, btw you play Terraria and Minecraft?
User avatar
CoolCat56
Villager
Reactions:
Posts: 19
Joined: 16 Jul 2021, 19:23
Location: United States
Plugins: Showcase Store

Platform

Re: Publish some fun facts!

#146

Post by CoolCat56 »

in Switzerland, it is illegal to own guinea pigs.
User avatar
World_uate
Small-town resident
Reactions:
Posts: 32
Joined: 31 May 2023, 07:32

Re: Publish some fun facts!

#147

Post by World_uate »

An interesting fact: no one has written to this discussion for 1 year.
User avatar
World_uate
Small-town resident
Reactions:
Posts: 32
Joined: 31 May 2023, 07:32

Re: Publish some fun facts!

#148

Post by World_uate »

An interesting fact: no one has written to this discussion for 1 year.
User avatar
CoolCat56
Villager
Reactions:
Posts: 19
Joined: 16 Jul 2021, 19:23
Location: United States
Plugins: Showcase Store

Platform

Re: Publish some fun facts!

#149

Post by CoolCat56 »

World_uate wrote: 04 Feb 2024, 17:21 An interesting fact: no one has written to this discussion for 1 year.
...but I wrote something here just yesterday lol
User avatar
FVI
Inhabitant of a Planet
Reactions:
Posts: 1488
Joined: 22 Feb 2022, 18:00
Location: That island above France
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Platform

Re: Publish some fun facts!

#150

Post by FVI »

I tried it! I you are on computer, if you go to Loch Ness on Google maps, the street view's stick man will turn into a green "Loch Ness monster" like thing!
User avatar
CommanderABab
AB
Reactions:
Posts: 11102
Joined: 07 Jun 2016, 21:12
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: Publish some fun facts!

#151

Post by CommanderABab »

Cаsual Dаting results in Instant Ban. Oh so many spam posts!
User avatar
LightBlue
TheoTown Veteran in Pension
Reactions:
Posts: 927
Joined: 13 Feb 2022, 12:34
Location: Earth
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta
Contact:

Platform

Re: Publish some fun facts!

#152

Post by LightBlue »

Fun Fact: Fun fact is a fun fact
User avatar
LightBlue
TheoTown Veteran in Pension
Reactions:
Posts: 927
Joined: 13 Feb 2022, 12:34
Location: Earth
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta
Contact:

Platform

Re: Publish some fun facts!

#153

Post by LightBlue »

Fun Fact: 1 Year in Indonesia is equal with 365 days in Korea!
User avatar
LightBlue
TheoTown Veteran in Pension
Reactions:
Posts: 927
Joined: 13 Feb 2022, 12:34
Location: Earth
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta
Contact:

Platform

Re: Publish some fun facts!

#154

Post by LightBlue »

Fun Fact: @FVI have YT channel
User avatar
LightBlue
TheoTown Veteran in Pension
Reactions:
Posts: 927
Joined: 13 Feb 2022, 12:34
Location: Earth
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta
Contact:

Platform

Re: Publish some fun facts!

#155

Post by LightBlue »

DGYT wrote: 03 Feb 2024, 19:43
LightBlue wrote: 03 Sep 2022, 11:18 Fun Fact: Terraria is not Minecraft 2D
True, btw you play Terraria and Minecraft?
Yessir
User avatar
FVI
Inhabitant of a Planet
Reactions:
Posts: 1488
Joined: 22 Feb 2022, 18:00
Location: That island above France
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Platform

Re: Publish some fun facts!

#156

Post by FVI »

There are currently 2999 plugins in the plugin store. One more and they will be 3000!
User avatar
DGYT
Orange Astronaut
Reactions:
Posts: 59
Joined: 23 Aug 2023, 13:55
Location: Afterlife
Plugins: Showcase Store
Contact:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: Publish some fun facts!

#157

Post by DGYT »

World_uate wrote: 04 Feb 2024, 17:21 An interesting fact: no one has written to this discussion for 1 year.
fun fact: you are wrong..
User avatar
DGYT
Orange Astronaut
Reactions:
Posts: 59
Joined: 23 Aug 2023, 13:55
Location: Afterlife
Plugins: Showcase Store
Contact:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: Publish some fun facts!

#158

Post by DGYT »

LightBlue wrote: 02 Mar 2024, 11:59
DGYT wrote: 03 Feb 2024, 19:43
LightBlue wrote: 03 Sep 2022, 11:18 Fun Fact: Terraria is not Minecraft 2D
True, btw you play Terraria and Minecraft?
Yessir
you want to play on my minecraft server?
User avatar
LightBlue
TheoTown Veteran in Pension
Reactions:
Posts: 927
Joined: 13 Feb 2022, 12:34
Location: Earth
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta
Contact:

Platform

Re: Publish some fun facts!

#159

Post by LightBlue »

DGYT wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 18:02
LightBlue wrote: 02 Mar 2024, 11:59
DGYT wrote: 03 Feb 2024, 19:43

True, btw you play Terraria and Minecraft?
Yessir
you want to play on my minecraft server?
give me that
User avatar
DGYT
Orange Astronaut
Reactions:
Posts: 59
Joined: 23 Aug 2023, 13:55
Location: Afterlife
Plugins: Showcase Store
Contact:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: Publish some fun facts!

#160

Post by DGYT »

LightBlue wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 09:56
DGYT wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 18:02
LightBlue wrote: 02 Mar 2024, 11:59

Yessir
you want to play on my minecraft server?
give me that
The ip is Divinity2UKd.aternos.me
Its offline right now.
Also i dont think telling server ip on here is allowed
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Smalltalk”