FVI
Inhabitant of a Planet
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Platform

Why not activate winter on theotown?

Post by FVI »

Hello everyone! I put the winter mode on theotown by pressing active. Oddly enough, no building seems to be full of snow on the roof! Strange... :space
DualHD
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:

Platform

Re: Why not activate winter on theotown?

Post by DualHD »

FVI wrote: 09 Jun 2022, 20:10 Hello everyone! I put the winter mode on theotown by pressing active. Oddly enough, no building seems to be full of snow on the roof! Strange... :space
Maybe because those buildings doesn't have winter frame. Same thing goes to building doesn't light up when at night time because those buildings doesn't have night frame/animation. Btw nobody rarely add winter frames lmao
FVI
Inhabitant of a Planet
Reactions:

Platform

Post by FVI »

DualHD wrote: 10 Jun 2022, 00:07
FVI wrote: 09 Jun 2022, 20:10 Hello everyone! I put the winter mode on theotown by pressing active. Oddly enough, no building seems to be full of snow on the roof! Strange... :space
Maybe because those buildings doesn't have winter frame. Same thing goes to building doesn't light up when at night time because those buildings doesn't have night frame/animation. Btw nobody rarely add winter frames lmao
The worst is that no building has snow on the roof. In addition, not even the ground seems to undergo the winter animation.
DualHD
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:

Platform

Post by DualHD »

FVI wrote: 10 Jun 2022, 08:52
The worst is that no building has snow on the roof. In addition, not even the ground seems to undergo the winter animation.
Dude did you read my reply/qoute? I said THOSE BUILDINGS DOESN'T HAVE WINTER FRAMES WHICH MEAN THEY WILL NOT HAVE SNOW ON THE ROOF AND THE GROUND. IF YOU'RE ANNOYED BY IT THEN ADD WINTER FRAMES TO IT!!!

sorry i was getting kinda mad right there.
FVI
Inhabitant of a Planet
Reactions:

Platform

Post by FVI »

DualHD wrote: 11 Jun 2022, 01:46
FVI wrote: 10 Jun 2022, 08:52

Dude did you read my reply/qoute? I said THOSE BUILDINGS DOESN'T HAVE WINTER FRAMES WHICH MEAN THEY WILL NOT HAVE SNOW ON THE ROOF AND THE GROUND. IF YOU'RE ANNOYED BY IT THEN ADD WINTER FRAMES TO IT!!!

sorry i was getting kinda mad right there.
Sorry, I tried in another region and it worked. Maybe it's the region I meant that was bugged.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Game Discussion”