Post by Greatguy10023 »

Every sunday
Greatguy10023
Townsman
Reactions:

Re: Stuff about Akkham

Post by Greatguy10023 »

Akkham National News
This is the first edition of the Akkish National News! This week wasn't very busy, but there were 2 major things in Davon, firstly, a new military base was built with 3 missile silos and 4 rocket launchers. Mayor Jakub Silch says "This is a huge advancement for the city as we are a peaceful nation,but in times like now we need protection" but of course, with great things come complaining people, such as Agatha Lucas who sent a query into head office of the senate,reading, "It's so disturbing to see army trucks and APC'S driving around, and the army is a bad influence on my kids! Last night my son was playing 'army battle' with is LEGO! This city is becoming worse and worse every day" Head Chancellor James Sterling VII, wrote back "Don't worry, you'll get used to it, and children learn about the army from the TV, not what's on the street!" Wise words from our Head Chancellor. Secondly, there was a large fire at the Southern Apartment Complex.2 people dead and 11 injured mayor Jakub Silch says "We will pay for all the damages and rebuild the apartmentments"
Aidanspacelover
Inhabitant of a Country
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store

Platform

Post by Aidanspacelover »

Greatguy10023 wrote: 31 Mar 2024, 18:05 Akkham National News
This is the first edition of the Akkish National News! This week wasn't very busy, but there were 2 major things in Davon, firstly, a new military base was built with 3 missile silos and 4 rocket launchers. Mayor Jakub Silch says "This is a huge advancement for the city as we are a peaceful nation,but in times like now we need protection" but of course, with great things come complaining people, such as Agatha Lucas who sent a query into head office of the senate,reading, "It's so disturbing to see army trucks and APC'S driving around, and the army is a bad influence on my kids! Last night my son was playing 'army battle' with is LEGO! This city is becoming worse and worse every day" Head Chancellor James Sterling VII, wrote back "Don't worry, you'll get used to it, and children learn about the army from the TV, not what's on the street!" Wise words from our Head Chancellor. Secondly, there was a large fire at the Southern Apartment Complex.2 people dead and 11 injured mayor Jakub Silch says "We will pay for all the damages and rebuild the apartmentments"
Add the fact that a unknown boat launched an Airstrike to the capital 5 minutes ago
Aidanspacelover
Inhabitant of a Country
Reactions:

Platform

Oil
@RayXP He has oil, he needs American freedom
RayXP
Inhabitant of a Infinity
Reactions:
Version: Beta

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by RayXP »

Aidanspacelover wrote: 31 Mar 2024, 21:48
Add the fact that a unknown boat launched an Airstrike to the capital 5 minutes ago
Voided.
Greatguy10023
Townsman
Reactions:

Post by Greatguy10023 »

Aidanspacelover wrote: 31 Mar 2024, 21:48
Oh.That's just great...
Greatguy10023
Townsman
Reactions:

Post by Greatguy10023 »

Oh so now I found out its voided
Greatguy10023
Townsman
Reactions:

Post by Greatguy10023 »

THANK GOD
Aidanspacelover
Inhabitant of a Country
Reactions:

Platform

Now I have to worry about two Versus one in Somalia, GREAT!
Mendel
Inhabitant of a Conurbation
Reactions:

Post by Mendel »

Where is Akkham?
Aidanspacelover
Inhabitant of a Country
Reactions:

Platform

Mendel wrote: 12 Apr 2024, 17:51 Where is Akkham?
Up your butt and arou- yeah I shouldn't
Mendel
Reactions:

Post by Mendel »

How dare you insult a Prime minister!?
RayXP
Inhabitant of a Infinity
Reactions:
Version: Beta

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by RayXP »

Mendel wrote: 13 Apr 2024, 11:51 How dare you insult a Prime minister!?
He’s a kid, dont listen to him.
Mendel
Reactions:

Post by Mendel »

The tyrant of Airistan is for sure not to be trusted on.
Accra
Townsman
Reactions:

Platform

Post by Accra »

Mendel wrote: 13 Apr 2024, 19:50 The tyrant of Airistan is for sure not to be trusted on.

OK sire!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Stories Subforum”