关于城市等级(行政分化)

Share your ideas about possible future content here.
天地之外
Settler
Reactions:

关于城市等级(行政分化)

Post by 天地之外 »

众所周知西奥小镇普通模式,有城市升级,而沙盒模式没有城市升级。
现在我就说说普通模式的行政分化,而我认为行政分化可以独立于等级系统之外,在普通模式以及沙盒模式中都可以出现。
一下我就来介绍一下,我的行政分化大概想法:
地球上有很多国家,这就是一个行政疯狂,而国家上面有不同地区的村庄,比如说我们中国,下面是省市区县镇乡村。
而我不熟悉的美国行政方法是几十个洲以下有市、区这些的。

1.这根据行政区划还可以划分一下区域。因为最开始地区是很规整的方的。最开始默认的是最小行政区。在周围接壤的地块解锁之后就可以点击区域,行政区域划分。然后就像种树那样,用画笔画一下描一下,画出老师,哪些小的像素方块是哪个区县或者是某些村庄的地方?就像两个国家的土地,有多大?而两个国家,一个是国家a,一个是国家B,两个国家相接的地方就是国界线,两个大猪,比如说亚洲和欧洲接壤的地方还有洲界线,所以建议可以在这里中间显示出去的线。(而这个显示的线是可以点击开关的,就像那个眼睛点开查看一样,这个可以设置为点击就打开,或者是再点击就关闭就行了,你的麦苗或者把这个放在设置里的开发者时候的是实验功能里,点击打开或者关闭)
现在已经知道,就是两个区域的大题图里面显示出来是接着的。所以我们还可以往上面叠加等级,比如说这最初始的最小的区域是一个乡或者是一个镇,能够轻易一点起来,就成了一个如此的刺激就像味儿的文档里面,点击合并单元格,我分开单元格这样,这是我填写给程序员编写程序的一个思路而已,他们可以从word文档这里来借鉴思路;或者你们可以像搭建网站这样最开始的小的目录,或者是小的文件夹就像你,见到你的C盘,D盘或者你的U盘进去之后你不点击新建的话就是默认同一个等级的,而你再点击新建的话,就是一个新的文件夹,而这些东西在里面是同级的,你如果需要把这些拖进新建的文件夹里面,这些才能比他低一个等级。
这样的话就需要我们先进行规划,可能就有点像监狱建筑师这个游戏里面的蓝图规划功能,所以如果可以的话,在行政区划里面可以加入蓝图规划,对城市进行一定的规划以后,再直接点击修建,还有就像那都市天际线游戏一样。
2.根据行政区域划分,我认为官方可以添加即总属于国家默认的大概框架,以供我们套用,然后以供我们编辑分支就是要思维导图,那样可以分别改一下。就我们中国来说,具有很多特殊的地区,香港特别行政区和澳门特别行政区。So地方很小,而等级是我们中国的省级,而且还有北京市,天津市,上海市,重庆市等地区三个市长,相当于我们中国的省长,还有新疆维吾尔族,习惯了,就相当于是中国队以及一系列自治县、自治村等一系列。

3.这是我对未来发展一个大趋势的一个建议,这样可能会颠覆游戏界。这可能会有策略游戏等战争游戏的游戏玩法了。比如说,钢铁雄心无一时代2,还有10级村服者等回合制策略游戏。但是有我说的这个功能玩法加进去之后可能更贴近于 one红色警戒,铁锈战争等实施策略的RTS游戏。这主要就要说一下军事这个板块呢,需要小陈这个游戏里面,军事基地等设施,还有司令部,这些都没有,什么大的摆起来,大多都是后备资金一起对付外企人的,有了行政区域划分这个基础之后,国家或者是叛乱等灾害之后就会让军队开战。而这个老兄弟开战的话,就不能仅限于在道路上而在这些没有道路的地方上进行,所以这也涉及到消防,医疗还有警察人走等方面。因为就像一个游戏911接线员或者是112接线员的游戏操作就可以走没有开发的地方,没有路的地方,这样我们可以有更多的玩法,在中世纪的时候可以指挥冷兵器的军队进行战斗。
说到消防警察还有医疗等就是服务的这个大的模块,其中比如你城市的森林比较多摄取比较小的话,也声明,我通常会点起火柴是下面的消防车和消防员不能进到里面,只能让消防飞机飞到那里去灭火,然后火势蔓延的非常的快,飞机等并不能有效的阻止火车的蔓延,这一点让我很难受,也没有让我体验到游戏的一个很好的乐趣。

而这是最近官方是一个新的那个警察的名字,从小警察局更名为派出所还。大警察局更名为公安局,由此我感到甚是欣慰,所以想给官方提出此建议,让游戏更加的完善,更加的完美。
以上就是我周围一个忠实我们家族这个游戏的一些相关建议以及发展。
我对我们中国的游戏不抱太大希望了,如果可以的话,我希望能够接到你们的邀请,希望有朝一日我们能够共同在一起开发游戏,让我们大家成为一体成为一份子。
DualHD
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Platform

Re: 关于城市等级(行政分化)

Post by DualHD »

Sorry i don't speak Chinese (simplified)
CommanderABab
AB
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by CommanderABab »

It starts out as ...
As we all know, the normal mode of Theo Town has city upgrades, while the sandbox mode does not have city upgrades.
Now I will talk about the administrative division of the normal mode, and I think that the administrative division can be independent of the hierarchical system, and can appear in both the normal mode and the sandbox mode.
Now let me introduce my general idea of ​​administrative division:
there are many countries on the earth, this is an administrative madness, and there are villages in different regions of the country, such as China, and the following are the provinces, cities, counties, towns and villages.
And the American administrative method that I am not familiar with is that there are cities and districts under dozens of continents.

CommanderABab
AB
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by CommanderABab »

Then:
1. This can also be divided into regions according to administrative divisions. Because the initial area is very regular square. The initial default is the smallest administrative area. After unlocking the surrounding land, you can click on the area to divide the administrative area. Then, just like planting a tree, use a brush to draw a picture, and draw the teacher, which small pixel squares are in which districts, counties or certain villages? Like the land of two countries, how big is it? And two countries, one is country A, the other is country B, the place where the two countries meet is the national border, and the two big pigs, for example, there is a continental border where Asia and Europe border, so it is recommended to be in the middle. Lines that show up. (And this displayed line can be clicked on and off, just like that eye is opened to view, this can be set to open when clicked, or close when clicked again, your wheat seedlings or put this in the development of settings When the user is in the experimental function, click to open or close)
It is now known that the big picture of the two areas is displayed in succession. So we can also superimpose the level on it. For example, the initial and smallest area is a township or a town. If you can easily click it, it will become such an exciting document. Click to merge cells. , I separate the cells like this, this is just an idea I fill in for programmers to write programs, they can borrow ideas from word documents; or you can build a small directory at the beginning like a website, or a small file The folder is like you. After seeing your C drive, D drive or your U disk, if you don’t click New, it will default to the same level, and if you click New again, it will be a new folder, and these things It is the same level in it. If you need to drag these into the newly created folder, these can be one level lower than him.
In this case, we need to plan first, which may be a bit like the blueprint planning function in the game Prison Architect, so if possible, you can add blueprint planning to the administrative division. , and like that Urban Skylines game.
CommanderABab
AB
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by CommanderABab »

Then:
2. According to the division of administrative regions, I think the official can add the general framework that is always the default of the country for us to apply, and then for us to edit the branch is to mind map, so we can change it separately. As far as China is concerned, there are many special regions, the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region and the Macau Special Administrative Region. So the place is very small, and the level is the provincial level of our country, and there are three mayors of Beijing, Tianjin, Shanghai, Chongqing and other regions, equivalent to the governor of our China, and Xinjiang Uyghurs, who are used to Now, it is equivalent to the Chinese team and a series of autonomous counties and autonomous villages.
CommanderABab
AB
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by CommanderABab »

Then:
3. This is my suggestion for a big trend in the future that may upend the gaming world. This could have the gameplay of a war game like a strategy game. For example, Hearts of Iron Age 2, and turn-based strategy games such as level 10 village servers. However, after adding the function and gameplay I said, it may be closer to one red alert, rust war and other RTS games that implement strategies. This is mainly to talk about the military sector. In the game of Xiaochen, military bases and other facilities, as well as the headquarters, are not available, and most of them are reserved funds to deal with foreign companies. After the basis of administrative division is established, the army will go to war after a disaster such as a country or a rebellion. And if this old brother starts a war, it can't be limited to the roads but in these places without roads, so it also involves fire, medical care, and police personnel. Because the game operation like a game 911 operator or 112 operator can go to places where there is no development, where there is no road, so that we can have more ways to play, and in the Middle Ages, we can command the army of cold weapons to fight.
When it comes to fire police and medical care, this is a big module of service. For example, if there are more forests in your city and the intake is relatively small, I also declare that I usually light a match because the fire trucks and firefighters below cannot enter it. , I can only let the firefighting plane fly there to put out the fire, and then the fire spreads very fast. The plane, etc. can not effectively prevent the spread of the train, which makes me very uncomfortable, and does not let me experience a very good game pleasure.
CommanderABab
AB
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by CommanderABab »

And finally:
And this is the official name of a new policeman recently, which was renamed from a small police station to a police station. The big police station has been renamed the public security bureau, and I am very pleased, so I want to make this suggestion to the authorities to make the game more perfect and perfect.
The above are some suggestions and development of this game from a loyal family around me.
I don't have much hope for our games in China. If possible, I hope to receive your invitation. I hope that one day we can develop games together and let us all become one.
CommanderABab
AB
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by CommanderABab »

The title translates to:
About city hierarchy (administrative differentiation)
CommanderABab
AB
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by CommanderABab »

天地之外 translates to: beyond heaven and earth
CommanderABab
AB