Is Sabariah Naufhal alt account?

Try to be nice to each other so your posts won't land here. Will be cleared after several days.
DelTaco24
Townsman
Reactions:

Platform

Re: Is Sabariah Naufhal alt account?

Post by DelTaco24 »

I hate how most people defend him because “oH hE’S jUsT a KiD”, by allowing annoying little kids to run rampant is a great way to screw up your community. That’s exactly what’s happening to Theotown.
DualHD
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Platform

Post by DualHD »

DelTaco24 wrote: 01 Jun 2022, 01:41 I hate how most people defend him because “oH hE’S jUsT a KiD”, by allowing annoying little kids to run rampant is a great way to screw up your community. That’s exactly what’s happening to Theotown.
Well there's no age requirements (except on Discord)
All we can do is just ignore the little kids.
DelTaco24
Townsman
Reactions:

Platform

Post by DelTaco24 »

Yeah I guess, it just really bothers me how the moderators are always so soft around kids and never tell them when they’re wrong.
Pwyll
Metropolitan
Reactions:

Platform

Post by Pwyll »

fyi we do tell them when they're doing bad stuff
DelTaco24
Townsman
Reactions:

Platform

Post by DelTaco24 »

lamr1203 wrote: 01 Jun 2022, 03:31 fyi we do tell them when they're doing bad stuff
Here’s an example of a moderator defending a kid’s stupid actions:
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=12482&p=165629&hil ... ed#p165629
viewtopic.php?f=60&t=9054

Kid got mad when Rockfort wouldn’t answer his admittedly stupid and pointless question, “hOw MaNy fLoOrS dOeS It hAvE”, and got his fragile feelings hurt when Rockfort told him his question was stupid and he got all butthurt and did the typical kid thing, demanded the thread be deleted just because of that. The Rockfort told him he was acting childish and immature and that’s when the moderator locked the thread. Rockfort later complained to the moderator about it but the moderator defended the kid and said that Rock was being “rude”, which I don’t think his true and refused to admit the kid’s question was stupid. So basically this kid’s immature behavior basically got defended and made the kid feel as if he was in the right. This kid later stole one of Rockfort’s buildings and uploaded it, but then got mad when someone used his image and tried to claim it was “copyright infringement.” And acted entitled when it came to his own plugins as he’d get mad every damn time he’d try to upload a very low quality plugin to the store and it got disapproved. He hated when other users supposedly “broke the rules” but he wanted to be exempt of the rules himself. So long story short the moderators rarely called out his immature behavior because he’s “jUsT a KiD hE’s sTiLl LeARnInG”, well if you don’t teach him anything then he won’t learn. I can see why so many of the OG players are quitting. At least the kid in question appears to no longer be active tho, lol.
DelTaco24
Townsman
Reactions:

Platform

Post by DelTaco24 »

RayXP wrote: 01 Jun 2022, 03:47
DelTaco24 wrote: 01 Jun 2022, 01:41 I hate how most people defend him because “oH hE’S jUsT a KiD”, by allowing annoying little kids to run rampant is a great way to screw up your community. That’s exactly what’s happening to Theotown.
Outta context, but that’s what happened to Fortnite
That’s what happened to Minecraft too.
RayXP
Inhabitant of a Infinity
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by RayXP »

It’s just a liberal way of thinking
DelTaco24
Townsman
Reactions:

Platform

Post by DelTaco24 »

Liberals seem to love being soft. LOL
They’re always getting offended over something so minor and petty.
Last edited by DelTaco24 on 01 Jun 2022, 10:40, edited 1 time in total.
Player_no_Zero
Metropolitan
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by Player_no_Zero »

lamr1203 wrote: 01 Jun 2022, 03:31 fyi we do tell them when they're doing bad stuff
My lad. I'm a chaotic-evil type of person mate and I have no toleration to these kids. It's quite annoying nowadays, especially what happened on the Discord server where someone that has the name starts with A and end at O, I'm not going to name-drop btw, speaks with broken grammar begun parading like a Boss around correcting someone's grammar and accusing someone harassment even though it's their fault in the first place, and in Naufhal's case the fact that his English is so broken it, in most of the time, doesn't correlate nor connect to someone's comment. Like, I have a feeling that he just learnt English in the other day. So in short, I'm annoyed, and I'm pissed.
DelTaco24
Townsman
Reactions:

Platform

Post by DelTaco24 »

It’s very frustrating to me how the moderators appear to have a soft spot for these troublemaking kids, and act like we’re the ones being toxic for criticizing. Allowing these kids to do pretty much whatever they want and excusing bad behavior because they’re “just kids” is making the forums rancid. Just because of their age doesn’t mean they can’t be at fault and instead of enabling their crappy behavior they should tell them when they’re being annoying, toxic, hypocritical, etc. But no, they just brush it all off and let them ruin the forums for everybody else. Them trying to make the forums “kid friendly” is why this community has rotted. It’s really unfortunate because I remember a couple years ago when I first discovered the forums after I started playing TT and was scrolling through old plugin threads from 2017/18, and it seems the community was much more connected and passionate back then than it is now. People on here could actually take criticism and feedback without losing it back then. Hell it was even still much better than it is now in early 2020 when I started browsing the forums (as guest). But over my course of playing and browsing the forums it’s slowly but surely gotten worse and worse as it became more and more kid-infested, the decline only seems to have sped up ever since Nauf started making his presence known with all his spam posts with awful grammar. In short the present day Theotown community has too many people who can’t take even the slightest bit of constructive criticism and constantly play the “everybody’s bullying me” card. If you blow up at the slightest bit of criticism you probably shouldn’t be making plugins then, criticism is just part of posting things on the internet. And is it just me, or does pretty much every game that has a playerbase largely made up of kids astronomically toxic?
:bt
Kulche
Pluche
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by Kulche »

My god I'm not reading those essays. I'll leave it up for others to decide.
Pwyll
Metropolitan
Reactions:

Platform

Post by Pwyll »

DelTaco24 wrote: 01 Jun 2022, 09:46 It’s very frustrating to me how the moderators appear to have a soft spot for these troublemaking kids, and act like we’re the ones being toxic for criticizing. Allowing these kids to do pretty much whatever they want and excusing bad behavior because they’re “just kids” is making the forums rancid. Just because of their age doesn’t mean they can’t be at fault and instead of enabling their crappy behavior they should tell them when they’re being annoying, toxic, hypocritical, etc. But no, they just brush it all off and let them ruin the forums for everybody else.
Well, I can confirm ABab is too nice with people who demonstrate childish behaviour (like Naufhal), but we do tell Naufhal what to do, what not to do, how to improve, and let's remember he got banned some time ago (got unbanned by ABab, don't really know why)
And, well... yeah, his grammar sucks and he's still annoying, but it seems like he's actually improving (in the plugin side so far).
DelTaco24
Townsman
Reactions:

Platform

Post by DelTaco24 »

lamr1203 wrote: 01 Jun 2022, 21:51
DelTaco24 wrote: 01 Jun 2022, 09:46 It’s very frustrating to me how the moderators appear to have a soft spot for these troublemaking kids, and act like we’re the ones being toxic for criticizing. Allowing these kids to do pretty much whatever they want and excusing bad behavior because they’re “just kids” is making the forums rancid. Just because of their age doesn’t mean they can’t be at fault and instead of enabling their crappy behavior they should tell them when they’re being annoying, toxic, hypocritical, etc. But no, they just brush it all off and let them ruin the forums for everybody else.
Well, I can confirm ABab is too nice with people who demonstrate childish behaviour (like Naufhal), but we do tell Naufhal what to do, what not to do, how to improve, and let's remember he got banned some time ago (got unbanned by ABab, don't really know why)
And, well... yeah, his grammar sucks and he's still annoying, but it seems like he's actually improving (in the plugin side so far).
Yeah his most recent plugins aren’t actually all that bad considering he’s only like 10 but he’s really gotta chill with the spam posts and improve on his spelling/grammar if he wants to be more respected in the community. It’s so annoying how he always just comments “good” or “nice” on long dead threads just to drive up his post count so he see himself on the “top posters” list. And yeah, I really hate how Commander is always SO accepting of childish behavior and will almost always defend the kid even if they’re clearly in the wrong when there’s a fight.
Locked Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Trash”