City of Vanart

Display your city's beauty to the world. Capture and share captivating screenshots of your urban creations in this community forum. Inspire others with your remarkable designs and receive recognition for your visionary city-building skills!
J-G S
Inhabitant of a Continent
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store

Platform

City of Vanart

Post by J-G S »

Vanart

Basée principalement sur Paris (avec la Tour Eiffel et la plupart des bâtiments), cette ville, capitale de la Frogne, compte une population de 2 539 habitants. The large blue tower towards the center of the city is the Tour de Vanart, where the President of the Republic and the local government sit.
Vanart is a very important city in sporting terms with the Stade de Frogne to the north of the city and the Open de Frogne between the central police station and the industrial areas, to the south of the city. But also in media terms with the Radio Vanart station (in the center of the city, with the white antenna with red stripes) The Frogne Télévisions set is located in Bigville, due to the lack of money and space in the capital city.
Last edited by J-G S on 14 Jun 2022, 17:20, edited 1 time in total.
DualHD
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:
Version: Beta

Platform

Re: City of Vanart

Post by DualHD »

Ah yes a lovely town with a tall skyscraper and a tall monument. Definitely realistic
J-G S
Reactions:

Platform

Post by J-G S »

DualHD wrote: 04 Jun 2022, 13:39 Ah yes a lovely town with a tall skyscraper and a tall monument. Definitely realistic
Thank you very much!
Vanart also owns a radio station, Radio Vanart, and a message will soon be published in the Role-Play section, Media sub-Section. I think it will be very interesing. I also invite you to visit my city if you havent already. If you want, you can build a city in my country. Have a nice day!
PS : I'm a French user, so don't surprised if the slogan is in French, there's the translation next to it! ;)
Wincass71
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:

Platform

Post by Wincass71 »

Is it a small area , or is that some sort of optical illusion ? :bq

( our own capital city is on a medium size map. There isn't as much as four square plots left to build on , and unless we demolish small houses
and replace them with high rises--- and we won't --- our population is maxed out at 7,000. )

If it is a small area , it seems a very efficient use of the space , short of going with concrete wall to wall , and nothing but concrete. :)

I don't know if livability, attractiveness, and plenty of green spaces were a consideration here , but they certainly are in our town planning, and that is how this city looks.
J-G S
Reactions:

Platform

Post by J-G S »

Wincass71 wrote: 19 Jun 2022, 02:28 Is it a small area , or is that some sort of optical illusion ? :bq

( our own capital city is on a medium size map. There isn't as much as four square plots left to build on , and unless we demolish small houses
and replace them with high rises--- and we won't --- our population is maxed out at 7,000. )

If it is a small area , it seems a very efficient use of the space , short of going with concrete wall to wall , and nothing but concrete. :)

I don't know if livability, attractiveness, and plenty of green spaces were a consideration here , but they certainly are in our town planning, and that is how this city looks.
It is a small zone town. It's a bit like Paris, it's not the largest city in superficies size in France.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Screenshots”