Imran M
Inhabitant of a Country
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store

Plugin Creator

Platform

Problem with viewing downloads on plugin on mobile version of forum

Post by Imran M »

On my own plugin page for the plugin store, the layput of the mobile version's page means you can't find the amount of downloads each plugin you listed had , so I have to switch between the mobile version and the desltop version on my phone. This gets slightly annoying/cumbersome from time to time, so I was wondering if you could change the layout of the plugin listings to include the downloads?
Bearbear76
Former Bearbear65
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: Problem with viewing downloads on plugin on mobile version of forum

Post by Bearbear76 »

Imran M wrote: 06 Nov 2022, 12:27 On my own plugin page for the plugin store, the layput of the mobile version's page means you can't find the amount of downloads each plugin you listed had , so I have to switch between the mobile version and the desltop version on my phone. This gets slightly annoying/cumbersome from time to time, so I was wondering if you could change the layout of the plugin listings to include the downloads?
Seems reasonable, I'll forward this to @Lobby (no promises though). :space
CommanderABab
AB
Reactions:
Version: Beta

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by CommanderABab »

You should be able to in landscape mode.
Bearbear76
Former Bearbear65
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by Bearbear76 »

Imran M wrote: 06 Nov 2022, 12:27 On my own plugin page for the plugin store, the layput of the mobile version's page means you can't find the amount of downloads each plugin you listed had , so I have to switch between the mobile version and the desltop version on my phone. This gets slightly annoying/cumbersome from time to time, so I was wondering if you could change the layout of the plugin listings to include the downloads?
Unfortunately, this will probably not change as the forum style is simply just reusing the templates which are provided, and changing this would require a lot of elbow grease. :?
Imran M
Inhabitant of a Country
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by Imran M »

Bearbear76 wrote: 07 Nov 2022, 15:14
Unfortunately, this will probably not change as the forum style is simply just reusing the templates which are provided, and changing this would require a lot of elbow grease. :?
Agh, no worries man, it's just a small annoyance.
And man, I can't spell at all : (
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Forum”