Imitate a city in Tokyo!

Display your city's beauty to the world. Capture and share captivating screenshots of your urban creations in this community forum. Inspire others with your remarkable designs and receive recognition for your visionary city-building skills!
WLZZ
Small-town resident
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Platform

Imitate a city in Tokyo!

Post by WLZZ »

First of all, I didn't intend to completely restore Tokyo at the beginning, so the map uses a city similar to the terrain of Tokyo.So I call it imitation rather than restoration :)

Get to the point
This city is called Sisumiro in English and 越川 in Chinese(I have a very detailed administrative division of this city, but I don't bother to translate it)
Sisumiro_23-01-31_06.59.08.png
Sisumiro_23-01-31_07.01.13.png
This is the day and night of the first cbd. In reality, it is probably the Chiyoda district of Tokyo and the surrounding areas.
Sisumiro_23-01-31_06.58.41.png
Sisumiro_23-01-31_07.00.44.png
This is the dusk and night scene of the second cbd. Its actual location is probably Shinjuku, Tokyo
Sisumiro_23-01-31_07.01.31.png
This is the night view of the tallest tower in the city. It is actually the sky tree in Tokyo, but I didn't find a suitable plug-in, so I used the Toronto TV Tower instead
The last is the highway map. The white is the inner ring road, and the black is the outer ring road (it forms the ring road with the red one)The red is the Bay Line, and the green is the Poti Line (connecting the Poti area)The blue one is Baoyan Line (connecting Baoyan area)I haven't named the orange line yet.
The city introduction is almost complete. I hope you can comment and point out some problems for me to improve
Attachments
IMG_20230131_070625.png
Jekikusss
Small-town resident
Reactions:

Platform

Re: Imitate a city in Tokyo!

Post by Jekikusss »

Ok, i think you mean the full city of Tokyo, right? If it is, then, where is the airport?
like lol the IRL city have the airport but in your city build there isn't!
CoolCat56
Villager
Reactions:

Platform

Re: Imitate a city in Tokyo!

Post by CoolCat56 »

looks great so far! I like it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Screenshots”