TheoTown Premium Membership

Share your ideas about possible future content here.
Masses7211
Settler
Reactions:

TheoTown Premium Membership

Post by Masses7211 »

TheoTown is an amazing game by Lobby,

I just wanted to say that because no game is more fun then this one game, But one thing i really dont like is when i pay for something for example Hassan Mosque it costs i think 30 gems, but its only a one time build so i have to pay 30 gems again to build it. I find this really frustrating. And the 3x Speed button also costs gems and is temporary, There are so many things i wanna use but cant cause they cost gems again and again,

And of course i will have to eventually leave the city qt one point because i wanna build another one, Its linda sad to see having have spent so much money (personally for me cause i am kinda broke) only to have yo do it all again to have the buildings i want in my other city, i urge the Dev (lobby) if he happens to read this to add memberships in the game

Heres how i say the Dev adds this, Memberships allow you to skip 3x as long as you want and lets you build every Paid gems item once in a city and it should have costs like this

1 Month = 2 Dollars
3 Months = 3.50 dollars
6 Months = 10 dollars
12 Months = 18 Dollars
Lifetime Membership = 25 Dollars

Of course if lobby wants he can increase or decrease the price, but i would probably pay for the membership and build to my hearts content
Ueueheheh
Settler
Reactions:

Re: TheoTown Premium Membership

Post by Ueueheheh »

Huh I agree with you.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Suggestions”