Putting copyrights under ground

Forum rules
Screenshot posts offtopic of thread titles may be moved to regular screenshots.
ClayTopianMayor
Settler
Reactions:

Platform

Putting copyrights under ground

Post by ClayTopianMayor »

[*] :bt If you put copyrights under your town, people who manage to copy your town as a 1:1 copy will not include the copyrights and it shows that the other person who copied the town has infact, done it without permission. Best way by doing it is with pipes in an open area.
ClayTopianMayor
Settler
Reactions:

Platform

Re: Putting copyrights under ground

Check the public version of Afurika, ClayTopia has a pipeline that shows copyrights only in the multiplayer formatted version. The one I ported it from doesn't have copyrights yet, as of 20 May 2023 7:11PM UTC+2:00
DualHD
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Platform

Post by DualHD »

ClayTopianMayor wrote: 20 May 2023, 19:09 [*] :bt If you put copyrights under your town, people who manage to copy your town as a 1:1 copy will not include the copyrights and it shows that the other person who copied the town has infact, done it without permission. Best way by doing it is with pipes in an open area.
There's no way people are gonna copy my city 1:1 due to how detailed it is. Even if they did manage to copy it. I don't really mind as long as they credited me. Also my city required alot of plugins, alot of which isn't even available to download (private) so it's literally impossible to copy my city.
ClayTopianMayor
Settler
Reactions:

Platform

Thanks for the quote, but people can view the plugins and such. So I recommend just putting it there for safety. The people that hack are the first suspects to this.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Topical Screenshot Threads”