Why doesn't the in-game time run the same as time real life?

Share your ideas about possible future content here.
ImJoseph
Villager
Reactions:
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:37
Plugins: Show
Phone model: SMJ5

Why doesn't the in-game time run the same as time real life?

#1

Post by ImJoseph » Fri Feb 14, 2020 14:01

Well, I love this game. I have been playing it for some time now and it's spectacular. It's the kind of game where you do just worry about creating a city and not completing missions and stuff!

So, I had been recently wondering about how quickly time runs in the game. It's something that perhaps could be improved or adapted to make it a little more realistic. So, why doesn't the in-game time run as normal as real life time?

So if I created a city two months ago, it should be two months old and building could take a few days to be completed, just as in real life. And there should be night and day, which would impact what happens during the game. For example, reduce traffic during night, more traffic in commercial areas in the evening... Well, just a few ideas. I don't know if they are worth taking intro consideration.

Have a good day!

User avatar
CommanderABab
AB
Reactions:
Posts: 8128
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2016 21:12
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Platform

Plugin Creator

Re: Why doesn't the in-game time run the same as time real life?

#2

Post by CommanderABab » Fri Feb 14, 2020 19:02

ImageMaybe Lobby could make a realtime version! :)
ps890giv ps890giv<<ps890giv ps890giv ps890giv ps890giv ps890giv

User avatar
Ølsken
Former Bearbear65
Reactions:
Posts: 4950
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2017 14:53
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Samsung S10

Platform

Plugin Creator

Re: Why doesn't the in-game time run the same as time real life?

#3

Post by Ølsken » Sat Feb 15, 2020 0:08

CommanderABab wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 19:02
ImageMaybe Lobby could make a realtime version! :)
Realtime version would be fun.
Oh boy, 3 years to build a skyscraper can't wait. :lol:
ImageJust my opinion

User avatar
CommanderABab
AB
Reactions:
Posts: 8128
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2016 21:12
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Platform

Plugin Creator

Re: Why doesn't the in-game time run the same as time real life?

#4

Post by CommanderABab » Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:37

I week for a skyscraper.
ps890giv ps890giv<<ps890giv ps890giv ps890giv ps890giv ps890giv

User avatar
Mg3094066
Inhabitant of a Supercluster
Reactions:
Posts: 3202
Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 1:50
Location: United Mexican States
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: LG H320mb 5.0.1

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: Why doesn't the in-game time run the same as time real life?

#5

Post by Mg3094066 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:33

CommanderABab wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:37
I week for a skyscraper.
China Simulator 4028
The end is near so... im turn edgy... a bit...

User avatar
Mg3094066
Inhabitant of a Supercluster
Reactions:
Posts: 3202
Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 1:50
Location: United Mexican States
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: LG H320mb 5.0.1

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: Why doesn't the in-game time run the same as time real life?

#6

Post by Mg3094066 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:34

Mexico Simulator:
56 years to build a road tile...
At year 56 the government deviated all the remaining needed money so the proyect never was finished... the End
The end is near so... im turn edgy... a bit...

User avatar
JohnSallow
Settler
Reactions:
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2020 18:45
Plugins: Show

Platform

Re: Why doesn't the in-game time run the same as time real life?

#7

Post by JohnSallow » Sat Feb 15, 2020 16:24

Mg3094066 wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:34
Mexico Simulator:
56 years to build a road tile...
At year 56 the government deviated all the remaining needed money so the proyect never was finished... the End
Argentina Simulator:
30 years to build a 25-floor building while the country is facing a crisis since 70 years ago, and in which the 50% of the population is poor because of the corrupt government we have. Beat this, Mexico!
Soy de ARGENTINA:space

User avatar
Mg3094066
Inhabitant of a Supercluster
Reactions:
Posts: 3202
Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 1:50
Location: United Mexican States
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: LG H320mb 5.0.1

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: Why doesn't the in-game time run the same as time real life?

#8

Post by Mg3094066 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 17:09

JohnSallow wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 16:24
Mg3094066 wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:34
Mexico Simulator:
56 years to build a road tile...
At year 56 the government deviated all the remaining needed money so the proyect never was finished... the End
Argentina Simulator:
30 years to build a 25-floor building while the country is facing a crisis since 70 years ago, and in which the 50% of the population is poor because of the corrupt government we have. Beat this, Mexico!
Nope... your example its still too big
The end is near so... im turn edgy... a bit...

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Suggestions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests