Electricity and Water connection between towns (Help)

You have great tips for other players? Share them here.
ColonelMerkur
Settler
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store

Electricity and Water connection between towns (Help)

Post by ColonelMerkur »

I was setting up my towns and decided to try to make two towns where one would be the energy supply hub (supplying water and electricity and sewage) while the other would be the main town. I built the pipes, underground wires, power plants, water pumps, and filter plants. I connected the pipes and wires to the main town and then built the pipes and wires network in the town. After all of that, I noticed that none of the buildings get water or electricity, and the stats showed me that there is no electricity or water in the town, even though I have connected the wires and pipes to the supply town. The supply town itself is in no problem, generating water and electricity.

I just started to play TheoTown again after three years and probably forgot some steps along the way. Can anybody help?

iamhazel
Settler
Reactions:

Re: Electricity and Water connection between towns (Help)

Post by iamhazel »

You will need to go to city management > neighborhood commercial from either city and adjust the import and export amounts. For electricity, you will also need a power transformer (city level 3) to step down the imported power before you'll be able to actually use the energy you import.
Last edited by iamhazel on 09 May 2023, 02:35, edited 1 time in total.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Tips and Tricks”