Help I got banned on TheoTown discord server

Plugin specific problems will be solved here.

Moderator: Plugin Moderators

MrParadoxFell
Settler
Reactions:

Help I got banned on TheoTown discord server

Post by MrParadoxFell »

I got banned from TheoTown discord server for being dumb, as I play a hacked version of the game cuz I hate limitation given to this game, but before you punish me, I using a hacked version, so I can make my city good, and I'm became dumb as cheating in the game are not very good idea and its bannable offense.

DualHD
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Platform

Re: Help I got banned on TheoTown discord server

Post by DualHD »

MrParadoxFell wrote:
13 Oct 2023, 06:46
I got banned from TheoTown discord server for being dumb, as I play a hacked version of the game cuz I hate limitation given to this game, but before you punish me, I using a hacked version, so I can make my city good, and I'm became dumb as cheating in the game are not very good idea and its bannable offense.
You hack the game because of the limitations? You didn't really explain it. Is it because it's not 3D?
Also you don't have to hack the game to make good city. Here's my city and i didn't hacked the game.
Screenshot_2023-08-03-20-03-43-258_info.flowersoft.theotown.theotown.jpg
Just having 4 years of experience playing TheoTown. Honestly this is entirely your own fault, good luck trying to tell the moderators to unban you.

Oofvonabdullah
Small-town resident
Reactions:

Re: Help I got banned on TheoTown discord server

Post by Oofvonabdullah »

DualHD wrote:
13 Oct 2023, 17:17
MrParadoxFell wrote:
13 Oct 2023, 06:46
You hack the game because of the limitations? You didn't really explain it. Is it because it's not 3D?
Also you don't have to hack the game to make good city. Here's my city and i didn't hacked the game.
Screenshot_2023-08-03-20-03-43-258_info.flowersoft.theotown.theotown.jpg
Just having 4 years of experience playing TheoTown. Honestly this is entirely your own fault, good luck trying to tell the moderators to unban you.
i think its probably because building dimension limit

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Problems”