[Ask] about road

Plug-in related stuff can be discussed here.

Moderator: Plugin Moderators

ian`
Supporter
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Plugin Creator

Platform

[Ask] about road

Post by ian` »

Hello, this is my first post in this forum. I want to asking about road because i'm interested on make a plug-in. I'm new and have zero experience about this games plug-in, but i'm make a moderate plug-in. :?

This is a question and i'm hope i can get a right answer.

1. What is one way road have same pattern with any direction? It's like when you make west-east roads is same with east-west roads? (it's about array directions)

2. I'm trying to make one lane road on one tile and make it like more space in the side to another purpose, like a street parking, or side walk, anythings. I have trouble about corner turn (and maybe all junction) and opposite ways. It's mean when you have to make a traffic to the east, you must have one more road to the west, because the direction pattern same even on one way road (based on my experiments) . What is it possible to change the direction with road decoration and if can, how to make it? What is must have same array with road (24 and 64 arrays) or i can take just one array and make it to opposite direction?

3. I'm put some screenshot on attachment about so far my progress. I'm make an experiment use railway for i'm clearly see the traffic directions. I hope i can complete my first plug-in. Next question i will post in this topic later.
Screenshot_20200422-101355-min.png
Screenshot_20200422-101416-min.png
The frames is not finished
The frames is not finished
More space that can be put more decorative stuffs
More space that can be put more decorative stuffs

imajoke
Inhabitant of a Conurbation
Reactions:

Re: [Ask] about road

Post by imajoke »

this thing isnt complete, all of the intersection frames are incomplete and dont fit with the other ones, finish the plugin before publishing it

imajoke
Inhabitant of a Conurbation
Reactions:

Post by imajoke »

the reason i'm commenting here is because some butthole (i cant risk swearing on here) removed my ability to comment on the plugin store

Bearbear76
Former Bearbear65
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by Bearbear76 »

imajoke wrote:
27 Apr 2020, 21:58
the reason i'm commenting here is because some butthole (i cant risk swearing on here) removed my ability to comment on the plugin store
There's probably a reason for that. :roll:

ian`
Supporter
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by ian` »

imajoke wrote:
27 Apr 2020, 21:57
this thing isnt complete, all of the intersection frames are incomplete and dont fit with the other ones, finish the plugin before publishing it
There isn't incomplete, but if i'm put long and near intersection together, when you rotate the screen, maybe the frame can be weird or the direction can be opposite likes >>>><<<<.
Fukushima_20-04-30_22.53.05.png
Fukushima_20-04-30_22.53.19.png
those are some recommendations for intersections and directions so that the train runs normally. T junctions may not be used for near or inner rails.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Plug-In Discussion”