All Plugins

Here you see a list of all plugins.
Found 3,067 results.

• Plugin
    Version
    Downloads
    Rating

• Hi there ;)
    The Wuhan Heartland 66 is a skyscraper and commercial complex located in Jianghan District, Wuhan City, Hubei Province, the People's Republic of China. This is just one of a skyscraper, up to 339m (1112ft). Completed in 2021.
    #Major Author:snowball_RTZ, sunyichen
    #Game Version: Latest
    #Plugins Type: Commercial
    #Support Language: English, Chinese
    #Chinese Name: 武汉恒隆广场
    Commercial
    Any

by TCPS Team » Yesterday, 07:41

VERY POSITIVE

by 2 ratings

• Saili Building is a large shopping mall and an office building. It has an appearance that can accommodate 1145 people. Its size is 5x5. It has no night view! This is my first plug-in. He was inspired by a house I saw near my home. I hope you like it. Thanks to lobby for providing the material.
    Commercial
    Any

by Hices white » 18 May 2024, 06:10

NOT RATED

by 0 ratings

• EN"Big Lighthouse" or the office of the Zeeberg brothers shipping company, architect Konstantin Pekšens. The building stood in Riga on the embankment on November 11. In 1941, the building was damaged by fire during bombing; after the war, it was blown up by the Soviet government, unable to dismantle the strong walls and ceilings.
    Residential
    Any

by Šprot » 17 May 2024, 20:57

VERY POSITIVE

by 3 ratings

• Version 1.4
    ________--------________
    This plugin presents buildings from the city center of Verona (Veneto region, Italy).
    ________--------________
    Packs
    Any

by erionit » 17 May 2024, 19:07

VERY POSITIVE

by 192 ratings

• This is a 3x3 fictitious building. It is part of the TTT Residential Category.

It hasNight Lighting

Greetings to: PortgasD (Yhonnel Silva) and Mu§abani
    From the New Terra role

Thanks to ·alejo· For the help of animation
    Residential
    Any

by Franco Ticosa » 17 May 2024, 10:47

VERY POSITIVE

by 1 ratings

• Version 1.0
    ________--------________
    One of the 2 plugins, which is an "advertisement" of the works that will be done in July. So far, it has appeared with one characteristic building.
    Residential
    Any

by erionit » 17 May 2024, 08:48

MIXED

by 138 ratings

• Helio City is a large apartment located in Songpa-gu.
    Residential
    Any

by reco0719 » 17 May 2024, 08:44

NOT RATED

by 0 ratings

• version 1.0
    --------
    There are about 50 types of decals and sidewalks in this plugin. There are 35 shapes for each of them: regular tiles and tile halves, diagonal and semi-diagonal halves (you can use them to create the illusion of a height difference). The plugin also includes numerous road decorations, sidewalks, St. Petersburg curb and Moscow curb
    Terrain
    Any

by erionit » 17 May 2024, 03:44

MIXED

by 46 ratings

• Version 1.8
    (Martinique and Guadeloupe home 3.0+1.8)
    ________--------________
    This plugin features 51 buildings from the historical centers of the Caribbean cities. The plugin also includes the National Museum of Saint Kitts and Nevis, the post office and the Museum of Archaeology of Fort de France
    ________--------________
    Credits: Theo and Lobby, vönark
    Packs
    Any

by erionit » 17 May 2024, 03:41

POSITIVE

by 243 ratings

• Версия/Version 1.0
    --------
    This plugin provides replacement levels for the survival game.A complete replacement has been made for English and Russian, and 10 new levels have been added for all other languages. Each level is named after a major city in a country that speaks a given language!
    --------
    Credits: Theo and lobby, Yakka
    Other
    Any

by erionit » 17 May 2024, 03:40

VERY POSITIVE

by 1 ratings

• St. Michael's Golden-Domed Monastery is an active Orthodox monastery in honor of Archangel Michael in Kyiv, the main temple of which is the cathedral of the Orthodox Church of Ukraine - St. Michael's Golden-Domed Cathedral.
    Religion and Culture
    Any

by Ckykcha » 14 May 2024, 11:41

POSITIVE

by 18 ratings

• Hi there;)
    Are you planning to build a clean and modern office area in your metropolis? Our Metropolitan Box Plan will continue to provide and launch modern high-rise buildings that can be used as office buildings and commercial buildings, please follow us!
    #Major Author: El Esifol, Ripple, ABVerterX
    #Chinese Name: 都市BOX建筑计划-1
    Commercial
    Any

by TCPS Team » 14 May 2024, 06:42

POSITIVE

by 28 ratings

• Hi there;)
    Are you planning to build a clean and modern office area in your metropolis? Our metropolitan BOX plan will continue to provide and launch modern high-rise buildings that can be used as office buildings and commercial buildings, please follow us!
    #Major Author: El Esifol, Ripple, ABVerterX
    #Chinese Name: 都市BOX建筑计划2
    Commercial
    Any

by TCPS Team » 14 May 2024, 06:40

VERY POSITIVE

by 30 ratings

• The Ash Trees has numerous varieties and can be found in many regions around the world.

- This plugin includes tree pits to decorate your urban zones with Ash trees. You can find them in the Parks category.
    - Winter Frame: Available

Would you like to see more varieties of this same tree, whether an autumn or a denser variety? Let me know.

#Credits to Lobby & Theo for the textures.
    Trees
    Any

by ArthurJ22 » 13 May 2024, 12:07

VERY POSITIVE

by 16 ratings

• upgrade!
    Changes have been made to improve the in-game experience. Reduced the electricity consumption of all buildings, decreased the spawn of gazelles, adapted the transport buffer to coherent sizes

This plugin is inspired by the metrotaxis of Cuba, also called "Gacelas", these taxis offer fast and long-range transportation. With 13 passengers for each taxi. Enjoy it!

Author: Alejandro Escalona Vega.
    Transport
    Any

by .Alejo. » 13 May 2024, 08:10

POSITIVE

by 430 ratings

• Modern UI: Clean. A plugin that brings new look to the game UI's. It changed the color most of the UI into monocrome (black and white) with few menus having transparency on it,while in game one doesn't.

YouTube preview: https://youtu.be/K2oNFko-WXU
    Credit to: Lobby Divinus & Just Anyone.

Licensed under CC-SA 3.0
    Other

by Yakka » 13 May 2024, 01:38

POSITIVE

by 11 ratings

• Gaves the rain a slightly lesser opacity by 25%

That's it. Credit to: Lobby Divinus,and Just Anyone for public world texture.
    Weather and Overlay

by Yakka » 11 May 2024, 12:18

VERY POSITIVE

by 11 ratings

• Hello, everyone! :)
    On May 9th, 2024, I successfully graduated from university. Meanwhile, I have been a member of the TCPS team for over three years. No matter what happened in the past, I am very grateful for the four years of learning and living. Therefore, to commemorate this unforgettable experience, I created this plugin.
    The prototype of this student apartment comes from my alma mater, located at Harbin Normal University in Heilongjiang Province, China. Each apartment has two buildings, each with six floors, capable of accommodating over 800 to 1400 students. Normally, pink buildings are female apartments and brown buildings are male apartments.
    Type: Residential,
    Level: T,
    Size: 5*5,
    Habitants: 800.
    Thank you for your supporting and downloading. See you next time.
    Residential
    Any

by qiyunzhui » 11 May 2024, 12:00

VERY POSITIVE

by 28 ratings

• This plugin will take the game to the next level, literally. It incorporates anime graphics into TheoTown. These new graphics are vibrant, dynamic, and will bring a whole new level of excitement to your city building experience.

Thanks to Kulche for the graphics.
    Official Game Extensions

by Lobby » 10 May 2024, 08:06

POSITIVE

by 1293 ratings

• I would like to introduce you to my next plugin which is just code based, but it adds a new mechanic.
    Every 6 months a year in game there will be a season (because theotown has only 2 seasons and I wanted to make it equal).
    To enable/disable the auto seasons, there is console command:
    - enable/disable auto seasons
    Hope you enjoy!
    Weather and Overlay
    Any

by JustAnyone » 10 May 2024, 07:01

POSITIVE

by 1200 ratings