ItsJakeS's plugins

All the plugins this user has uploaded.
Found 17 results.

• Plugin
    Version
    Downloads
    Rating

• Hello, todays upload is a commercial building with 4 variants as to create a row of shops. The building has 15 workers and is level 1. Each variant has a custom shop front and graffiti/ advertisements on the side. Enjoy!
    Commercial
    Any

by ItsJakeS » 31 Aug 2020, 15:17

VERY POSITIVE

by 38 ratings

• Hello, I've been gone for a while but I'm back. Throughout all my plugins, I've never once made a basic house. It's time for that to change.
    Now, I'm used to making theme based buildings (apocalypse, mining town, GTF) but I've never tried just plain houses. This is my first, it's not fantastic if I'm honest but it's my first go and I hope to get better.
    (I'd really appreciate some tips)
    Residential
    Any

by ItsJakeS » 28 Aug 2020, 15:07

VERY POSITIVE

by 51 ratings

• Buckle up because it's finally the apocalypse of 2020 all in one pack! This plugin contains all of your needs to start a post-apocalyptic settlement in the wasteland of the world.
    It includes: a graveyard, 6 different zombie decos, twelve new commercials, residentials and industrials, a bunker, 2 generators, apocalypse water tower, a machine-gun and a sniper tower. I've also recently added custom res, com and ind zones for the apocalypse buildings! This means you won't have apocalypse style buildings cluttering up your city.

Update 1: apocalypse pack now has its own category
    Update 2: new category icon because the last one was garbage
    Update 3: 2 new residentials, 2 new commercials, 1 new industrial and another generator
    Update 4: Apocalypse Zones! (res, com, ind)
    Update 5: Added 8 new decorations and a well, also I balanced the water tower because it was unfairly awful

credit to lobby for the car model used and a special thank you to JollyRoger1 who inspired me to continue with this plugin, also thanks to Cesareborgia94 because I modelled my zone json on his rural zone plugin.
    If you want me to add anything, just let me know and I'll try my best. :-)
    Packs
    Any

by ItsJakeS » 05 Aug 2020, 18:32

POSITIVE

by 610 ratings

• Hello again (again), I'm trying to keep this plugin train rolling so here's a new plugin! Wow!
    Anyway, it's a small plugin again, it's a 2x2 indoor market in the awards category that's unlocked at level 6. Costs about 10000T and has some good general influence. Enjoy!
    Award and Special
    Any

by ItsJakeS » 03 Aug 2020, 20:15

VERY POSITIVE

by 47 ratings

• Hello again, so recently I went looking for a plugin that was just people but as a decoration. Surprise, there aren't many. So I decided why not make my own plugin where it's just people (and some cars). That's right fellow city goers, this plugin consists of 16 different people decorations and 7 different car decorations. Perfect to spruce up your avenues and parks! Now with added shadows!
    Decorations
    Any

by ItsJakeS » 02 Aug 2020, 23:59

VERY POSITIVE

by 237 ratings

• Hello again! Todays upload is just a small pack of 3 ruined houses, a ruined terrain type and some dead trees. I just made this to partner with the apocalypse pack I made a while back as they work quite well together.

Update: Now has its own category
    Decorations
    Any

by ItsJakeS » 01 Aug 2020, 14:29

POSITIVE

by 185 ratings

• The GTF is a big organisation that is mainly dedicated to making new ways of generating power or supplying water. Because of the vastness of GTF, the lead executives have decided to create an off shoot branch of GTF as to deal with the publics queries. Yup, the GTF public sector is here!

Right, I'm sure you've noticed that the 3 small buildings in the original GTF pack have gone. That's not a mistake. I've decided to release a separate plugin dedicated to GTF in the public eye. I will update this, but as of right now, it has: the 3 small buildings, a main 3x3 building, a terrain type and a custom road.

The GTF public sector unlocks at level 14. Credit to the Lobby for the car models and tree textures, also a thank you to CommanderABab who helped me out when I was being stupid. Enjoy!
    Parks, Sports and Management
    Any

by ItsJakeS » 31 Jul 2020, 19:26

VERY POSITIVE

by 105 ratings

• Government Testing Facilities or GTF for short is a secret Government funded organisation that strives to test new and innovative ways of aiding cities, whether it be new forms of power, water or measures to reduce pollution and noise, GTF has a solution for it.

This plugin pack is vaguely modelled after the DSA we all know and love. The organisation is a bit small at the moment but currently it has: its own category, terrain type, 2 roads, a water and power plant, a pollution reducer, nuclear reactor, cooling tower, lab and office. 6 of the main buildings have 2 extra upgrades that furthers their existing traits.

Credits to the lobby for the car models I used.
    Note: in a recent update, 3 small sub division buildings were removed. I'm going to use them as a separate sub-division pack.
    Parks, Sports and Management
    Any

by ItsJakeS » 31 Jul 2020, 16:40

VERY POSITIVE

by 502 ratings

• Hello again, wow aren't I productive releasing more than 1 plugin every month. Todays plugin is essentially a remake of my methodist church but bigger. It's a 3x3 church with good religious influence and is unlocked at level 6. Costs around 10000T and a monthly price of 200T. It also includes a ruined decorative version. Enjoy!
    Religion and Culture
    Any

by ItsJakeS » 21 Jul 2020, 17:34

VERY POSITIVE

by 47 ratings

• To celebrate going over 25000 total downloads, I thought I'd upload this small plugin. It's just a small, 3x3 mall in the award category that has decent park and management influence. It's unlocked at level 6 and costs around 7500T. Thanks to everyone who has downloaded my stuff, I appreciate it.
    Award and Special
    Any

by ItsJakeS » 20 Jul 2020, 17:27

POSITIVE

by 34 ratings

• The EcoFactory™ is a 2x2 energy generator that is unlocked at level 8. It costs a rather hefty sum but it produces a lot of energy and not only that but it severely reduces noise and pollution as well as having a small nature influence.
    Supply (Energy, Water, Waste Disposal)
    Any

by ItsJakeS » 17 Jun 2020, 18:04

POSITIVE

by 146 ratings

• It's a 3x3 Asda for your habitants to shop at.
    Commercial
    Any

by ItsJakeS » 01 Jun 2020, 20:54

POSITIVE

by 18 ratings

• It's a small 2x2 church based off the Norwegian methodist church in Mauriceville. It has a religious influence similar to the normal small church as well as a similar cost. It also includes an abandoned version.
    Religion and Culture
    Any

by ItsJakeS » 30 May 2020, 23:06

VERY POSITIVE

by 62 ratings

• 3 different types of a 2x2 KFC for your habitants to enjoy.
    Commercial
    Any

by ItsJakeS » 30 May 2020, 18:20

VERY POSITIVE

by 41 ratings

• A 2x2 McDonalds for your habitants to enjoy.

Includes a 2x2 Mcdonalds and a McDonalds sign.
    Commercial
    Any

by ItsJakeS » 30 May 2020, 15:26

VERY POSITIVE

by 58 ratings

• I think I'm going to continue making real shops. Anyway, it's a 1x1 Londis for your city.
    Commercial
    Any

by ItsJakeS » 30 May 2020, 13:52

VERY POSITIVE

by 15 ratings

• A small 1x1 Starbucks for your city. Note this is my first plugin so it's not very good.
    Commercial
    Any

by ItsJakeS » 29 May 2020, 21:08

VERY POSITIVE

by 32 ratings