small german village

Display your city's beauty to the world. Capture and share captivating screenshots of your urban creations in this community forum. Inspire others with your remarkable designs and receive recognition for your visionary city-building skills!
Cerche
Settler
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store

small german village

Post by Cerche »

I know it's called Sceenshots but I plan to do a little video series about my little village. I am from Berlin and sometimes we Berliners also need a break from the city. We then say "We're going into the country. Far out there." (in german: Janz weit draußen. Kurz JWD :D)

Auenfelde is a fictional village, as you could find it for example in Brandenburg (state around Berlin) :) The capitals relax there.

This is the first part
have fun:)

Lobby
Developer
Reactions:
Version: Beta

Platform

Re: small german village

Post by Lobby »

It looks relaxing, indeed :bc

Cerche
Settler
Reactions:

Post by Cerche »

Thank u very much :)

Cerche
Settler
Reactions:

Post by Cerche »

Hello. This is the second part of my little German village. The landscape park can be seen in the north again before heading across the fields to the small department stores in the northwest. In the west on the Auensee is the Auenfelde lido, which is very popular. Down the road to the south is the village's small campsite, where city dwellers in particular are looking for relaxation. The marina and the adjoining flower garden also provide for tourist traffic. Then you can see the village center with its old market square and the old church. The small train station of Auenfelde can also be seen. At the end there is the motel and the ghost tree in the southeast. Enjoy and like a comment and thumbs up :)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Screenshots”