Game hangs on iPad Pro 11 when renaming anything

Do you have any issues? Don't hesitate to tell us about it.
Imagio
Settler
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store

Game hangs on iPad Pro 11 when renaming anything

Post by Imagio »

As subject says, on my iPad Pro 11 (3rd gen) any time I try to rename anything the game hangs. After I enter the text the interface just hangs with the name entry box open. I have to force quit and restart the game.

Imagio
Settler
Reactions:

Set resolution to high, can no longer play on iPad Pro 11

Post by Imagio »

I was tapping around the settings and accidentally set the resolution to the highest setting on my iPad Pro 11 (3rd gen). The game is no longer playable. The icons in the corners are no longer tappable. They are partially cut off by the rounded corners of the screen. I can’t open the settings to change the resolution back to normal.

Lobby
Developer
Reactions:
Version: Beta

Platform

Re: Game hangs on iPad Pro 11 when renaming anything

Post by Lobby »

Hi Imagio, thank you for your reports!

I found out that the text field causes a crash on iOS if you enter a text that is shorter than the original content of it :bf

Regarding your resolution issue I am sorry to hear that. You may want to reinstall the game after backing up your game data which is accessible via the file or iTunes app. Another option is to wait for the next update which will prevent the use of extreme resolutions. Unfortunately the latter one may take some days due to review process.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Problems and Errors (bugs)”