More Ideas for TheoTown

Share your ideas about possible future content here.
Forgotten
Settler
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store

Plugin Creator

Platform

More Ideas for TheoTown

Post by Forgotten »

I think a good new feature for 1.7.47a would be more realistic disasters for example earthquakes. In the game, earthquakes do the same damage everytime you put it on your city. A good idea would be having differences in seismic activity. Scientificly speaking, earthquakes may get strong or weak depending on the size and impact of the plates. Another idea would be Naval and Aerial military bases. Which should be part of the military package (that I paid 300 diamonds for) and an Airstrike disaster and another thing would be more environment props, terrain, hills, and plants. Now for disasters, Which would be hurricanes, more earthquakes,landslides, and finally 'Nuclear Apocalypse' which is a military disaster that will impact your city and cover your roads and terrain with radioactive waste. Which is were the Radioactive waste dump comes in. There's two buildings: One of them burries the waste underground which is bad for the environment (like the raw sewage building) (1x1) [Noise:4, Radioactive:15] while the other is a building with strong areas to store it (4x4) (Noise:8,Radioactive:3) (Upgrades: 2: Radioactive filters (-1 Radioactive) (-3 noise) and 'Cleaning facilities) (-1 Noise, -6 Radiation) If you find these ideas cool let me know!!

Your friend- Forgotten, Pluggin Dev and local TheoTown Addict.

ThaineXylon
Settler
Reactions:

Platform

Re: More Ideas for TheoTown

Post by ThaineXylon »

How about a Caption Editor for editing the captions on the building?

If you can edit the name of the building, then why not as well as the captions that come along with it?

Example:
Building name: Stadium
Caption: Where so many people can watch sports in action. (I know it's not exactly what it says in the game.)

Then, I edit the name of the building... And the captions as well... Leading to this:
Building name: Dude Perfect Stadium
Caption: Founded by the famous trick shots and sports YouTube Channel, Dude Perfect. Pound it, Noggin', See ya!

Not only I edited the building's name, but the captions as well! Imagine the possibilities with the Caption Editor, you can either make a backstory about the building, make a joke about it, or type in the nicest thing about it... It's up to you what you can do with it.

I hope you can put my idea in the future updates, I love building my own world with this game. Thank you!

KACPerez
Metropolitan
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Plugin Creator

Re: More Ideas for TheoTown

Post by KACPerez »

ThaineXylon wrote:
29 Jun 2020, 15:15
How about a Caption Editor for editing the captions on the building?

If you can edit the name of the building, then why not as well as the captions that come along with it?

Example:
Building name: Stadium
Caption: Where so many people can watch sports in action. (I know it's not exactly what it says in the game.)

Then, I edit the name of the building... And the captions as well... Leading to this:
Building name: Dude Perfect Stadium
Caption: Founded by the famous trick shots and sports YouTube Channel, Dude Perfect. Pound it, Noggin', See ya!

Not only I edited the building's name, but the captions as well! Imagine the possibilities with the Caption Editor, you can either make a backstory about the building, make a joke about it, or type in the nicest thing about it... It's up to you what you can do with it.

I hope you can put my idea in the future updates, I love building my own world with this game. Thank you!
:fire this idea is off the hook :fire
🔥🔥🔥lit🔥🔥🔥

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Suggestions”