in need of industrial buildings

Share your ideas about possible future content here.
yusuf8a684
Reactions:

in need of industrial buildings

Post by yusuf8a684 »

we need more industrial buildings, even plugin store and forum has least of them. There is almost no TTT factories that's 1x1 or 2x2 in-game

_Rock Fort_
Inhabitant of a Country
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: in need of industrial buildings

Post by _Rock Fort_ »

yusuf8a684 wrote:
05 Mar 2021, 19:15
we need more industrial buildings, even plugin store and forum has least of them. There is almost no TTT factories that's 1x1 or 2x2 in-game
Nice to see you again in the communauty Yusuf :))

I agree to it , but in my opinion , its pretty hard to find some interresting factories to do ( i often only find some warehouses thingies ) , and TTT factories are even harder .... What could be considered as TTT factories ? Pharmatical labs , High Tech compagnies ?
Anyways if you find some interresting "TTT" factories ( or even T / TT factories ) , i will take a look at it , to include it in the industrial megapack i'm working on ;)

yusuf8a684
Reactions:

Post by yusuf8a684 »

_Rock Fort_ wrote:
05 Mar 2021, 23:34
yusuf8a684 wrote:

I agree to it , but in my opinion , its pretty hard to find some interresting factories to do ( i often only find some warehouses thingies ) , and TTT factories are even harder .... What could be considered as TTT factories ? Pharmatical labs , High Tech compagnies ?
Anyways if you find some interresting "TTT" factories ( or even T / TT factories ) , i will take a look at it , to include it in the industrial megapack i'm working on ;)
woah! Thank you rockfort,

I think I saw some made by montemarino.
d.PNG
d.PNG (212.86 KiB) Viewed 1984 times

and yeah it is hard to find TTT industrial type of buildings for TheoTown but I think that doesnt just mean they need to look clean. They can look dirty and complex 1x1, 2x2, 3x3 parts of a huge factory like the ones in my town;

That's the biggest one, I can even hear it's stell cutting sounds from kilometers away. It is the biggest stell factory in Turkey and holds the economy of country
dtf.jpg
isdemir.jpg
also this one is MMK metallurgy, it is owned by Russians
ff.jpg
Pyramid chimneys and huge pipes on roof of the factory and a dirty wall
dfg.PNG
A tower for something I don't know
rset.PNG
I think it can be like factory chimney 1x1, conveyor belt 2x2 or 3x3 with some decorations on ground, 1x1, 2x2, 3x3 silos for melt metal or cooling water etc and again 1x1, 2x2, 3x3 for warehouses
Last edited by yusuf8a684 on 06 Mar 2021, 00:58, edited 1 time in total.

_Rock Fort_
Inhabitant of a Country
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by _Rock Fort_ »

yusuf8a684 wrote:
06 Mar 2021, 00:20
_Rock Fort_ wrote:
05 Mar 2021, 23:34
yusuf8a684 wrote:

woah! Thank you rockfort,

I think I saw some made by montemarino.
d.PNG
and yeah it is hard to find TTT industrial type of buildings for TheoTown but I think that doesnt just mean they need to look clean I think. They can look dirty and complex 1x1, 2x2, 3x3 parts of a huge factory like the ones in my town;

That's the biggest one, I can even hear it's stell cutting sounds from kilometers away. It is the biggest stell factory in Turkey and holds the economy of country dtf.jpgisdemir.jpg

also this one is MMK metallurgy, it is owned by Russians ff.jpg

Pyramid chimneys and huge pipes on roof of the factory and a dirty walldfg.PNG

A tower for something I don't knowrset.PNG

I think it can be like factory chimney 1x1, conveyor belt 2x2 or 3x3 with some decorations on ground, 1x1, 2x2, 3x3 silos for melt metal or cooling water etc and again 1x1, 2x2, 3x3 for warehouses
I like a lot that pyramid chimney building !

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Suggestions”