More use for military base

Share your ideas about possible future content here.
User avatar
Xunggoy
Settler
Reactions:
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2018 22:06
Location: Midi-Pyrénées, France
Plugins: Show
Phone model: Samsung J3

More use for military base

#1

Post by Xunggoy » Sat Jan 20, 2018 22:45

Hey everyone, this is my first post on this forum.

I've started playing a few days ago and already have a huge city that i love and keep expanding.
I recently purshased the military base pack, and now have a fully functioning military base. BUT, i don't really like the idea of having ufo's attacking me,
it doesn't suit my playstile, but i'm sure it can be really fun if you like the concept. But i don't, and that's why i'm posting this topic, asking if it
could be possible to implement more uses for a military base, and add stuff like military jets, or helicopters.

Ideas for events that need military force to deal with:
  • Zombie infection (maybe use the riot template, and make it more greenish, and istead of burning buildings it turns them green and all the inhabitants of the infected building make the "zombie riot" bigger, thus spredding across you city), maybe implement walls to wall of/contain the infected part of the city before dealing with it.
  • Enemy base (Like, if you activate "enemy base" in the parameters, a enemy base will randomly spawn somewhere unused on your map, and will try to decimate your population, will grow a large army and expand if not taken care of fast.
Those are all my ideas, i'm french so maybe my english wasn't perfect, but i hope you will understand. Thank you for reading and i will apreciate
every positive or negative feedback. [Edit: changed "Was'nt" to "wasn't"]
Thanks!
Last edited by Xunggoy on Sat Jan 20, 2018 23:58, edited 1 time in total.
HaaaaaAApPyyYy

Online
User avatar
CommanderABab
AB
Reactions:
Posts: 7933
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2016 21:12
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Platform

Plugin Creator

Re: More use for military base

#2

Post by CommanderABab » Sat Jan 20, 2018 23:56

I like the idea of an enemy base to fight.
777!777Currently using alpha 777. 777 What's new? :)
online maps!!
:)

Telegram - t.me/
🆎️🆎️🆎️🆎️Commander🆎️🆎️

User avatar
Wekabu city
Inhabitant of a Conurbation
Reactions:
Posts: 503
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 21:07
Location: Overseas Communal Bunker
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Wiko Sunset 2

Platform

Plugin Creator

Re: More use for military base

#3

Post by Wekabu city » Sun Jan 21, 2018 0:10

Again, Theotown isn't a war simulation!
Member of the Theotown community for over 3 2 years! (boy am I bad at maths)
==================================
Currently working on a megaproject, hopefully I can push it through.
I'm also partially inactive, so PM me

User avatar
Xunggoy
Settler
Reactions:
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2018 22:06
Location: Midi-Pyrénées, France
Plugins: Show
Phone model: Samsung J3

Re: More use for military base

#4

Post by Xunggoy » Sun Jan 21, 2018 0:38

Wekabu city wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2018 0:10
Again, Theotown isn't a war simulation!
Yes, i am well aware of that, but why is the military base feature a thing if it isn't?
And like any other disaster, the "enemy base" event or the "Zombie spread" event can be enabled or disabled, if you don't like war games, or if
it doesn't suit your playstile like the ufo disaster doesn't suite mine, well disable it, but if you like the challenge of having rival enemy base and
want to focus more on the defensive and offensive aspect of the military function that is already added into the official game, well enable it.
:)
Last edited by Xunggoy on Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:42, edited 1 time in total.
HaaaaaAApPyyYy

Univers Gaming
Metropolitan
Reactions:
Posts: 148
Joined: Sun Jul 02, 2017 13:52
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Contact:

Platform

Re: More use for military base

#5

Post by Univers Gaming » Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:32

Xunggoy wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2018 22:45
Hey everyone, this is my first post on this forum.

I've started playing a few days ago and already have a huge city that i love and keep expanding.
I recently purshased the military base pack, and now have a fully functioning military base. BUT, i don't really like the idea of having ufo's attacking me,
it doesn't suit my playstile, but i'm sure it can be really fun if you like the concept. But i don't, and that's why i'm posting this topic, asking if it
could be possible to implement more uses for a military base, and add stuff like military jets, or helicopters.

Ideas for events that need military force to deal with:
  • Zombie infection (maybe use the riot template, and make it more greenish, and istead of burning buildings it turns them green and all the inhabitants of the infected building make the "zombie riot" bigger, thus spredding across you city), maybe implement walls to wall of/contain the infected part of the city before dealing with it.
  • Enemy base (Like, if you activate "enemy base" in the parameters, a enemy base will randomly spawn somewhere unused on your map, and will try to decimate your population, will grow a large army and expand if not taken care of fast.
Those are all my ideas, i'm french so maybe my english wasn't perfect, but i hope you will understand. Thank you for reading and i will apreciate
every positive or negative feedback. [Edit: changed "Was'nt" to "wasn't"]
Thanks!
Très bonne idée, les zombies me plaisent.
(Je suis français et je croyais être le seul)
Plugin maker.I make vehicles.
:mine :plugin

User avatar
Xunggoy
Settler
Reactions:
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2018 22:06
Location: Midi-Pyrénées, France
Plugins: Show
Phone model: Samsung J3

Re: More use for military base

#6

Post by Xunggoy » Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:41

Univers Gaming wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:32
Très bonne idée, les zombies me plaisent.
(Je suis français et je croyais être le seul)
Ahah ça fait plaisir de voir que je suis pas le seul français du forum! Merci pour ton comm, j'aimerais vraiment voir un évent "Zombie" ajouté dans la
vesion officielle du jeu, ça serais fun! :) :fire
HaaaaaAApPyyYy

Univers Gaming
Metropolitan
Reactions:
Posts: 148
Joined: Sun Jul 02, 2017 13:52
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Contact:

Platform

Re: More use for military base

#7

Post by Univers Gaming » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:22

Xunggoy wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:41
Univers Gaming wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:32
Très bonne idée, les zombies me plaisent.
(Je suis français et je croyais être le seul)
Ahah ça fait plaisir de voir que je suis pas le seul français du forum! Merci pour ton comm, j'aimerais vraiment voir un évent "Zombie" ajouté dans la
vesion officielle du jeu, ça serais fun! :) :fire
Sa serai possible puisque la population peut être malade. :space
Plugin maker.I make vehicles.
:mine :plugin

User avatar
PentatonixCarl
Small-town resident
Reactions:
Posts: 33
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 14:11
Plugins: Show
Phone model: O+ M

Platform

Re: More use for military base

#8

Post by PentatonixCarl » Tue Mar 13, 2018 13:19

Great idea. Devs must see this
And give it a try.
Admiral of Republic of Pentacity

User avatar
JustAnyone
An important pickle
Reactions:
Posts: 2701
Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:45
Location: Easter Island
Plugins: Show
Phone model: Nokia 3310

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: More use for military base

#9

Post by JustAnyone » Tue Mar 13, 2018 14:33

Theotown is city building simulator, not defending against enemies simulator, but the zombies can be a good idea as a disaster.

User avatar
KINGTUT10101
1,000,000 inhabitants
Reactions:
Posts: 1945
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2016 22:50
Location: 'Merica
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Moto x4

Platform

Plugin Creator

Re: More use for military base

#10

Post by KINGTUT10101 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:49

I also don't like the idea of zombies, but I do think the military bases need to have more functionality​.

User avatar
yusuf8a684
Inhabitant of a Continent
Reactions:
Posts: 1114
Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2017 22:09
Location: Turkiye
Plugins: Show
Phone model: Discovery One

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: More use for military base

#11

Post by yusuf8a684 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 15:06

I like both of them.

DobermanKaiser
Townsman
Reactions:
Posts: 61
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:39

Platform

Re: More use for military base

#12

Post by DobermanKaiser » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:57

Xunggoy wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2018 22:45
Hey everyone, this is my first post on this forum.

I've started playing a few days ago and already have a huge city that i love and keep expanding.
I recently purshased the military base pack, and now have a fully functioning military base. BUT, i don't really like the idea of having ufo's attacking me,
it doesn't suit my playstile, but i'm sure it can be really fun if you like the concept. But i don't, and that's why i'm posting this topic, asking if it
could be possible to implement more uses for a military base, and add stuff like military jets, or helicopters.

Ideas for events that need military force to deal with:
  • Zombie infection (maybe use the riot template, and make it more greenish, and istead of burning buildings it turns them green and all the inhabitants of the infected building make the "zombie riot" bigger, thus spredding across you city), maybe implement walls to wall of/contain the infected part of the city before dealing with it.
  • Enemy base (Like, if you activate "enemy base" in the parameters, a enemy base will randomly spawn somewhere unused on your map, and will try to decimate your population, will grow a large army and expand if not taken care of fast.
Those are all my ideas, i'm french so maybe my english wasn't perfect, but i hope you will understand. Thank you for reading and i will apreciate
every positive or negative feedback. [Edit: changed "Was'nt" to "wasn't"]
Thanks!
I'd love to see this in game. Maybe a plugin could do it if devs won't. Maybe a evacuation feature too? Helicopter evac points taking civilians to safe zones. Would be really cool
Yours truly, Emperor Jim Walker of Fahnhof

DobermanKaiser
Townsman
Reactions:
Posts: 61
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:39

Platform

Re: More use for military base

#13

Post by DobermanKaiser » Sat Apr 28, 2018 18:29

former member wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 19:56
Zombies are unrealistic
So it's a no from me
:bx
Zombies unrealistic? But UFOS aren't?
Yours truly, Emperor Jim Walker of Fahnhof

Max26080
Small-town resident
Reactions:
Posts: 29
Joined: Sun May 13, 2018 20:14
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: 810-660-1196
Contact:

Platform

Re: More use for military base

#14

Post by Max26080 » Sun May 13, 2018 20:26

I like the idea behind enemy bases and maybe add it so you can develop a moon base and space ships and including a naval Base for battleships and aircraft carriers also what about an air Force Base

User avatar
RyanVJ
Inhabitant of a Supercluster
Reactions:
Posts: 3688
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2018 17:56
Location: United States of America
Plugins: Show
Phone model: Samsung Galaxy S7

Platform

Re: More use for military base

#15

Post by RyanVJ » Mon May 14, 2018 9:40

Max26080 wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 20:26
I like the idea behind enemy bases and maybe add it so you can develop a moon base and space ships and including a naval Base for battleships and aircraft carriers also what about an air Force Base
That would go too far from the game's main objective. Which is building cities, you can have more functionality with the military base but a moon base, that is too much.
Hon. Ryan Jaminal
President of the United States of Arizelon
0100010111000
With Courage and Optimism, we shall endure

Mabuhay ang Pilipino!

Max26080
Small-town resident
Reactions:
Posts: 29
Joined: Sun May 13, 2018 20:14
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: 810-660-1196
Contact:

Platform

Re: More use for military base

#16

Post by Max26080 » Mon May 14, 2018 14:58

Sorry if this comes off wrong but I'm in business your objective is not the best at this moment now I understand why you said a moon base is too much but if you want a better game you should be more open too the ideas of the public just because these ideas don't always meet up with your ideals but if you want to keep your app from not dieing all of your team should be able to adapt to these ideas. Sorry I'm just really trying to keep your app running and not ruining its self. The world is a hard place if you can't addapt. I'm very interested in your app if anything else if possible can I become appart of your team
All will be one with the scorpion federation

User avatar
khadafi laidi
Inhabitant of a Planet
Reactions:
Posts: 1303
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2016 13:11
Location: Ternate, Indonesia
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Xiaomi note A5

Platform

Re: More use for military base

#17

Post by khadafi laidi » Mon May 14, 2018 16:20

Once again........
THEOTOWN not a WAR sim or SPACE sim!!!
Fact about me:
-President of FINDONEZIA
-Im rarely active right now
-Subscribe my channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWS1fz ... 4syaxcA74A

Max26080
Small-town resident
Reactions:
Posts: 29
Joined: Sun May 13, 2018 20:14
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: 810-660-1196
Contact:

Platform

Re: More use for military base

#18

Post by Max26080 » Mon May 14, 2018 16:47

khadafi laidi wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 16:20
Once again........
THEOTOWN not a WAR sim or SPACE sim!!!
Stop complaining once you have proof then you can make that statement plus it's our opinion and ideas and please stop with discuriegment state meants
All will be one with the scorpion federation

User avatar
khadafi laidi
Inhabitant of a Planet
Reactions:
Posts: 1303
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2016 13:11
Location: Ternate, Indonesia
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Xiaomi note A5

Platform

Re: More use for military base

#19

Post by khadafi laidi » Mon May 14, 2018 17:00

Sorry
Fact about me:
-President of FINDONEZIA
-Im rarely active right now
-Subscribe my channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWS1fz ... 4syaxcA74A

Max26080
Small-town resident
Reactions:
Posts: 29
Joined: Sun May 13, 2018 20:14
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: 810-660-1196
Contact:

Platform

Re: More use for military base

#20

Post by Max26080 » Mon May 14, 2018 20:17

khadafi laidi wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 17:00
Sorry
It's ok thanks for apologizing I understand that you have your own thoughts upon the overall subject just please keep in mind on how other people feel before typing anything.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Suggestions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests