Real vista

Share your ideas about possible future content here.
Imperio
Settler
Reactions:

Real vista

Post by Imperio »

Fuera el mejor juego si se pudiera ser como un muñeco del juego y ver desde la perspectiva de los muñecos o coches como es tu ciudad tan de cerca y sentirla como si fueras un dios para ellos, pero aparte de todo a mi si me gustaría q yo pudiera ser un muñeco del juego para ver cómo ellos ven su ciudad...☺️☺️
It would be the best game if you could be like a game doll and see from the perspective of the dolls or cars what your city is like up close and feel it as if you were a god for them, but apart from everything, I would like them to I could be a doll of the game to see how they see their city...

DualHD
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Platform

Re: Real vista

Post by DualHD »

Imperio wrote:
12 Jul 2022, 04:18
Fuera el mejor juego si se pudiera ser como un muñeco del juego y ver desde la perspectiva de los muñecos o coches como es tu ciudad tan de cerca y sentirla como si fueras un dios para ellos, pero aparte de todo a mi si me gustaría q yo pudiera ser un muñeco del juego para ver cómo ellos ven su ciudad...☺️☺️
It would be the best game if you could be like a game doll and see from the perspective of the dolls or cars what your city is like up close and feel it as if you were a god for them, but apart from everything, I would like them to I could be a doll of the game to see how they see their city...
Dolls perspective? You mean Citizens perspective?
Also car perspective is already in the game, click the eye icon then click the steering wheel icon.
If you mean first person or third person perspective then how the heck does the devs gonna add that in a game that's almost 2d pixelated.

FVI
Inhabitant of a Solar System
Reactions:

Platform

Post by FVI »

Imperio wrote:
I did not understand anything about dolls and gods😵

LightBlue
TheoTown Veteran in Pension
Reactions:

Platform

Post by LightBlue »

FVI wrote:
12 Jul 2022, 17:18
Imperio wrote:
I did not understand anything about dolls and gods😵
The dolls is like the settler or inhabitant of the city. And the God is the creator of the city.
The dolls is like to be the point of view, like a car that followed on. And the God can be like it to, meaning we can be like the pov(point of view) that we see.

LightBlue
TheoTown Veteran in Pension
Reactions:

Platform

Post by LightBlue »

But, really. Adding pov to the settler or inhabitant are feel useless. Following a car only accessed if the player boring or making a video. Following a car is more fun than following the inhabitant walk around, because car have more it path to drive in the city than the inhabitant. Inhabitant only walk around it houses or just near residential zone.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Suggestions”