Is there a way or a plugin that disable the need for certain buildings for a road to connect with them?

Do you have any issues? Don't hesitate to tell us about it.

ArthurJ22
Townsman
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: Is there a way or a plugin that disable the need for certain buildings for a road to connect with them?

Post by ArthurJ22 »

Do you mean Sandbox Uber mode?

And if it is only to be able to place buildings without the need for roads and you are not in sandbox mode, put pavement, 1 tile touching the building is enough.

P.E.G.J.I
Settler
Reactions:

Re: Is there a way or a plugin that disable the need for certain buildings for a road to connect with them?

Post by P.E.G.J.I »

I am playing on the mobile version and I was playing in the sand box mode but the buildings need a connected road, is there a way to fix it?

ArthurJ22
Townsman
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by ArthurJ22 »

You must buy the Uber Mode, it is per plot and it is in the upper right part of the screen, it is a little medal (Image).

Mendel Group
Inhabitant of a Continent
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store

Post by Mendel Group »

I think he wants to say, can we make buildings satisfied with no road connection at all. The answer is no.

ArthurJ22
Townsman
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by ArthurJ22 »

Ehm, with Uber mode it is possible, and with Pavement instead of roads too, so wdym?

Mendel Group
Inhabitant of a Continent
Reactions:

Post by Mendel Group »

ArthurJ22 wrote:
23 May 2024, 15:05
Ehm, with Uber mode it is possible, and with Pavement instead of roads too, so wdym?
Pavement is road for people. Didn't know that in uber mode, all that happens.

CommanderABab
AB
Reactions:
Version: Beta

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by CommanderABab »

To build a building of type residential, commercial, or industrial can be done by placing any building of such type that has the code

Code: Select all

"needs road":false(,)
in its json code. Such buildings normally are not built by the game itself , so have to be hand placed. I think all such buildings are plugins.
Show
a translation
Asuin-, liike- tai teollisuusrakennuksen rakentaminen voidaan tehdä sijoittamalla mikä tahansa tämäntyyppinen rakennus, jonka json-koodissa on koodi

Code: Select all

"needs road":false(,)
. Tällaisia ​​rakennuksia ei yleensä rakenna peli itse, joten ne on asetettava käsin. Mielestäni kaikki tällaiset rakennukset ovat laajennuksia.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Problems and Errors (bugs)”