2024 MEU Motoring cup

Role-playing events

In EVENTS there should be Role Plays about Football, Soccer, Song Contest and others.

Moderators: THEMAX, Roleplay Moderators

FVI
Inhabitant of a Solar System
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Platform

Re: 2024 MEU Motoring cup

Post by FVI »

Last saturnday, Courtland grand prix took place! The race has seen as winner Verominvich with a long gap between the second Weber. This was the first road race to be held in Saldus, Latvia

Nissan Verominvich - 4 points
Opel Weber - 2 points
Chevrolet White - 1 point
Any reference to people or facts that really happened is purely coincidental. All the surnames I have chosen are the most common between Germany, France, Baltic states and Italy. This means that the surnames were chosen purely randomly and have no real-life connotations. ! Very important! If I have not specified that the surnames were chosen randomly correctly, please contact me immediately. Thank you

Mendel Group
Inhabitant of a Continent
Reactions:

Post by Mendel Group »

when is the next time to join?

FVI
Reactions:

Platform

Post by FVI »

Mendel wrote:
16 May 2024, 09:28
when is the next time to join?
Sorry, but you'll have to wait a while. The season ends at the end of the year...

FVI
Reactions:

Platform

Post by FVI »

We are racing in Airistan tomorrow!

FVI
Reactions:

Platform

Post by FVI »

Yesterday the Airistan Grand Prix was held at the St Christopher circuit! The race opened by remembering the former Airistanian president. The race saw Muller's Audi as the winner, followed by Michael's Blue Speed and Martin with Dallara.

Audi - Muller - 4 points
Blue Speed - Michael - 2 points
Dallara - Martin - 1 point
OIG4 (1).jpeg
Made by AI

Any reference to people or facts that really happened is purely coincidental. All the surnames I have chosen are the most common between Germany, France, Baltic states and Italy. This means that the surnames were chosen purely randomly and have no real-life connotations. ! Very important! If I have not specified that the surnames were chosen randomly correctly, please contact me immediately. Thank you

FVI
Reactions:

Platform

Post by FVI »

Yesterday the Bavaria Grand Prix was held in the city of Rosenheim and its district! The race was an alternation between the cityscape of the city and the alpine landscape of the countrysides and many people from Neilreich, due to its short distances, came to see it. The race's winner was Rossi with the Ferrari, Montanari with Lamborghini and Costa with Pagani.

Ferrari - Rossi - 4 points
Lamborghini - Montanari - 2 points
Pagani - Costa - 1 point
OIG4.goQwJI.jpeg
Made by AI

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Events”