Parks demand

Here we talk about TheoTown in general.
LeXXik
Settler
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store

Parks demand

Post by LeXXik »

I am playing v.1.1.87 here, hard mode, huge size.
I have encountered that the level 3 ($$$) commercial buildings are not happy with the free time and parks, even though there is one next to it. Not sure if it is a bug, or am I missing something?

You can see one $$$ commercial in the middle and 2 on the right side. All of them are complaining about the free time. The one in the middle is at 23% and the other 2 are at 43%. There is a big park right above them, a small park beside and an upgraded pool. I am not sure what am I doing wrong. Please, advice.

Also, as a suggestion, it would be nice, if the ratings would have descriptions of what affects them. For example, "education" is affected by the number of schools (and coverage?). So that it would be clear that if "free time" is affected by sports and parks, then it is a bug. Otherwise, I have to guess or try everything else.

PS
Where did religion go? I don't see it in the effects any more. Do I still need churches?

CommanderABab
AB
Reactions:
Version: Beta

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by CommanderABab »

I have the same numbers on the corresponding buildings. Each commercial building seems to have a maximum freetime happiness. It is different for each individual building type, but each building of the ssme type has the same number unless taxes are too high or you remove something that caused it to build there.

nohel98
Settler
Reactions:

Post by nohel98 »

i have the same problem with the park demands in the commersial zones, is that a bug?

Lobby
Developer
Reactions:

Platform

Post by Lobby »

It's likely that you lack of religious buildings. In this version religion was needed to achieve free time for higher level buildings... Will be changed.

layah
Small-town resident
Reactions:

Platform

Post by layah »

Lobby wrote:It's likely that you lack of religious buildings. In this version religion was needed to achieve free time for higher level buildings... Will be changed.
:? But the same problem happens to low level commercial buildings. No matter which building you put around, it always be low free time.

Lobby
Developer
Reactions:

Platform

Post by Lobby »

Does this also happen in version beta 192?

layah
Small-town resident
Reactions:

Platform

Post by layah »

Lobby wrote:Does this also happen in version beta 192?
:? still that, even worse...
one of $ commercial building is still at 14% free time.
What's more, many residence buildings are at 75% environment, although there are many parks around them.

ab_gehakt
Metropolitan
Reactions:

Platform

Post by ab_gehakt »

It's the same with me.
Some Commercials Buildings are still unhappy because of freetime.

And I also don't understand the reasons for the rating for environment yet.

Ahmad Nur Aizat
TheoTown Veteran
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by Ahmad Nur Aizat »

ab_gehakt wrote: And I also don't understand the reasons for the rating for environment yet.
The ratings for environment depends on the pollution in your city

ab_gehakt
Metropolitan
Reactions:

Platform

Post by ab_gehakt »

Ok, thanks fpr that hint! But why ist the rating for envorinment in the residential areas not that good, although the pollution is "produced" in the industrail areas far away from the residential areas?

CommanderABab
AB
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by CommanderABab »

ab_gehakt wrote:Ok, thanks fpr that hint! But why ist the rating for envorinment in the residential areas not that good, although the pollution is "produced" in the industrail areas far away from the residential areas?
Fires or destroying trees will cause pollution to linger even after the scarred land is removed. Saving and reloading the city will reset it.

ab_gehakt
Metropolitan
Reactions:

Platform

Post by ab_gehakt »

CommanderABab wrote:
ab_gehakt wrote:Ok, thanks fpr that hint! But why ist the rating for envorinment in the residential areas not that good, although the pollution is "produced" in the industrail areas far away from the residential areas?
Fires or destroying trees will cause pollution to linger even after the scarred land is removed. Saving and reloading the city will reset it.
Thanks!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Game Discussion”