New garbage collection sistem

Share your ideas about possible future content here.
Paper_sugar
Settler
Reactions:

New garbage collection sistem

Post by Paper_sugar »

Well, I don't know if this would be possible but, you could add garbage collection just to the buildings inside the "garbage collection" influence, and for expand the influence range could be added some trash bins, small, medium and big, they could be placed in the road as the same way as bus stops or in a whole "block", as metro stop(I play in portuguese) and it would have properties such as space and pollution when full, also the citizens inside the range of the trash bin would tell for us(mayor of the city) that the trash bin is full then we would send a emergency trash truck till there. And the commercial and industrial zones also would need the trash bins.
WAIT! It is not the end btw, so, also you could add a new building, the "garbage collection control", where we could set a route to the trash trucks, like the bus routes but instead of the bus deposit we would have the "trash collection control", instead of a bus, a trash truck and instead of bus stop, the trash bins.
I hope someone understands me and having any doubts about this, you can tell in the (¿) comments (?).
(hey, if you are lobby, I would be so grateful if you add this!)

Return to “Suggestions”