All my plugins don't load

Do you have any issues? Don't hesitate to tell us about it.
Narshalucas
Villager
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store

Plugin Creator

Platform

All my plugins don't load

Post by Narshalucas »

Hello,
I have downloaded TheoTown for the first time on my computer and i have installed around 1100 plugins.
Problem, when i'm playing into a map, only like 150 plugins are loaded into the game. All other puts an "error" icon on which when i'm clicking on it i can see this :
image.png
image.png (41.26 KiB) Viewed 1459 times
So how to fix that?

CommanderABab
AB
Reactions:
Version: Beta

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: All my plugins don't load

Post by CommanderABab »

I would start by:
• In the case of showcase plugins:
• • Renaming the:
• • • folders by placing an underscore _ at the beginning of the name or at the beginning of certain jsons within the folder is also a possibility if they are independent.
• In the case of store plugins:
• • Show your installed plugins:
• • • Deactivate unused plugins. (You can reactivate without purchase or ad later if you wish and you are logged in.)

You might start with super tall structures; very large ground space used such as large factories, parks, etc.; unused roads, packs with many color choices; etc.

Also, any of the above with night animations that change colors are usually the least space efficient.

Narshalucas
Villager
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by Narshalucas »

CommanderABab wrote:
23 Apr 2022, 21:15
I would start by:
• In the case of showcase plugins:
• • Renaming the:
• • • folders by placing an underscore _ at the beginning of the name or at the beginning of certain jsons within the folder is also a possibility if they are independent.
• In the case of store plugins:
• • Show your installed plugins:
• • • Deactivate unused plugins. (You can reactivate without purchase or ad later if you wish and you are logged in.)

You might start with super tall structures; very large ground space used such as large factories, parks, etc.; unused roads, packs with many color choices; etc.

Also, any of the above with night animations that change colors are usually the least space efficient.
Thank you for your answer!
The thing is when i am adding some new plugins, they works.
But like 9/10 of them aren't in-game because all of them says that "we couldn't fit the .png size XXXxXXX into the world texture"
So i guess this is a matter of some mods who have a too large size. (and not the quantity)
Though, i have noticed that all the mods who does this error has a >64x64 texture
Maybe there is a thing in the settings for this?

Narshalucas
Villager
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by Narshalucas »

Asking for closing the topic.
Reason : unsolved problem

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Problems and Errors (bugs)”