Gotham City- Plugin Ideas

Plug-in related stuff can be discussed here.

Moderator: Plugin Moderators

Orangeyglad
Settler
Reactions:

Gotham City- Plugin Ideas

Post by Orangeyglad »

My goal is to create a large and region size realistic depiction of the (DC Comics) fictional city of Gotham. So far I've downloaded just about every single art deco and gothic building, every single NYC building, Detroit Building, and Chicago Building I could possibly find. However, I know for a fact there are several sneaky little plugins on the forums that somehow either are erased from the Plugin store or are never added. Furthermore, I'd love if a simi-talented plugin creator could either explain to me how to make plugins, or (for a price) create some Gotham City landmarks such as Wayne Tower, Ace Chemicals, and Wayne Manor. Other landmarks such as City Hall, the Clocktower, Amusement Mile, etc. can be somewhat represented using in-game assets or other plugins, for instance the Amusement Park plugin or the Statue of Liberty for the Statue of Justice. Arkham Asylum can be created using modular prison plugins, and so on. I'd love to see this project come to life, but need a bit of help because every attempt I make doesn't quite seem like Gotham. There just simply isn't enough variation and no plugin looks quite like Wayne Tower.

Return to “Plug-In Discussion”