Suggestion for Modular Plugins

Plug-in related stuff can be discussed here.

Moderator: Plugin Moderators

belvedra
Inhabitant of a Conurbation
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store

Platform

Suggestion for Modular Plugins

Post by belvedra »

Modular plugins are great, they can be created however you want, with your creativity! However, i have a slight problem with some modular plugins...

Why do they need to be constructed??

As soon as i place a modular part, it begins to start construction, i know it is supposed to look realistic and all, but i genuinely dont know how itll look, when its done constructing, and it looks ugly, i have to delete it and redo it all over again, while having to wait for it to be done constructing, its stressful to me, i kind of dont like it, so i suggest people who want ro make modular plugins to maybe or considering to not add construction in it...

Sorry for my drunk grammar, its 11pm here in hk..
suggestion

ArthurJ22
Townsman
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: Suggestion for Modular Plugins

Post by ArthurJ22 »

The build time can be defined when creating a plugin, so if you have any recommendations with a specific modular plugin I recommend doing it directly in the chat of that plugin.

belvedra
Inhabitant of a Conurbation
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store

Platform

Re: Suggestion for Modular Plugins

Post by belvedra »

ArthurJ22 wrote:
08 Jun 2024, 20:16
The build time can be defined when creating a plugin, so if you have any recommendations with a specific modular plugin I recommend doing it directly in the chat of that plugin.
I made this topic to tell future plugin creators to not add buold timing in modular plugins

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Plug-In Discussion”