Residential Zones Not Working

Do you have any issues? Don't hesitate to tell us about it.
Deathbringer5000
Settler
Reactions:

Residential Zones Not Working

Post by Deathbringer5000 »

For Android
:android

G'day! For prior context, this map is on sandbox mode, and thus I have had the opportunity to adjust demand if need be.
Screenshot_20230923-191539.png
Screenshot_20230923-190825.png
Screenshot_20230923-190816.png
When I first started this city roughly a week ago, everything was functioning just fine (minus the highway situation I mentioned in a separate forum post which I promptly used expressways instead). However, eventually, I noticed something rather off about the residential zones one the population hit roughly 50k. Now at around this population, the main central part of my city has completely urbanised as shown below.
Screenshot_20230923-192117.png
Now I've tried everything I can to maintain the generation of new buildings, but they simply refuse to generate. I also noticed as you might have seen in the previous two images above that the commercial zones also stopped and now so have the industrial zones. Now based off the information, new residential zones need to generate even though they aren't generating. Is this some sort of bug or just a statistical issue that requires my attention I haven't seen yet?

Everything seem ok, and there's a balance of areas suitable for all classes (low, middle, and higher). It's just rather frustrating.

DualHD
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Platform

Re: Residential Zones Not Working

Post by DualHD »

Deathbringer5000 wrote:
24 Sep 2023, 04:26
For Android
:android

G'day! For prior context, this map is on sandbox mode, and thus I have had the opportunity to adjust demand if need be.

Screenshot_20230923-191539.png
Screenshot_20230923-190825.pngScreenshot_20230923-190816.png

When I first started this city roughly a week ago, everything was functioning just fine (minus the highway situation I mentioned in a separate forum post which I promptly used expressways instead). However, eventually, I noticed something rather off about the residential zones one the population hit roughly 50k. Now at around this population, the main central part of my city has completely urbanised as shown below.
Screenshot_20230923-192117.png
Now I've tried everything I can to maintain the generation of new buildings, but they simply refuse to generate. I also noticed as you might have seen in the previous two images above that the commercial zones also stopped and now so have the industrial zones. Now based off the information, new residential zones need to generate even though they aren't generating. Is this some sort of bug or just a statistical issue that requires my attention I haven't seen yet?

Everything seem ok, and there's a balance of areas suitable for all classes (low, middle, and higher). It's just rather frustrating.
"commercial zones also stopped and now so have the industrial zones" Hmm maybe because there's no demands for it. For the residential zone not building i have no idea probably because i don't use zone. But ig don't artificially bump up the demands too much or you may need to wait or give them public services, education, etc. The game fails at explaining this, i really hope the devs add more information because the game doesn't have a "help" Section

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Problems and Errors (bugs)”