Zoo

Share your ideas about possible future content here.
User avatar
Mayor Rob Ford
Villager
Reactions:
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:28
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Plugins: Show
Contact:

Platform

Zoo

#1

Post by Mayor Rob Ford » Sat Jul 15, 2017 13:11

I think it would be nice to have zoos for our cities. They could be 5x5 or 6x6 buildings that would have a tremendous boost for park.
-Rob Ford

City of Toronto

User avatar
khadafi laidi
Inhabitant of a Planet
Reactions:
Posts: 1303
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2016 13:11
Location: Ternate, Indonesia
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Xiaomi note A5

Platform

Re: Zoo

#2

Post by khadafi laidi » Sat Jul 15, 2017 13:44

Grapich designer now is gone, but luckily we have plugin. So with plugin you can make your building but they some JSON code and graphics
Fact about me:
-President of FINDONEZIA
-Im rarely active right now
-Subscribe my channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWS1fz ... 4syaxcA74A

User avatar
A guy from Malaysia
Former guy from Shireport
Reactions:
Posts: 4619
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2017 17:40
Location: Seven-Eleven
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Platform

Re: Zoo

#3

Post by A guy from Malaysia » Sat Jul 15, 2017 13:55

Wait what happen to Josh (Graphic designer)
the loophole has been found
...Goodbye Stefan, You always be number one 1975-2018

User avatar
CommanderABab
AB
Reactions:
Posts: 7761
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2016 21:12
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Platform

Plugin Creator

Re: Zoo

#4

Post by CommanderABab » Sat Jul 15, 2017 13:57

He is on holiday.
759!759Currently using beta 759. 759 What's new? :)
way to make fence!!
:)

Telegram - t.me/
🆎️🆎️🆎️🆎️Commander🆎️🆎️

User avatar
A guy from Malaysia
Former guy from Shireport
Reactions:
Posts: 4619
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2017 17:40
Location: Seven-Eleven
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Platform

Re: Zoo

#5

Post by A guy from Malaysia » Sat Jul 15, 2017 13:58

CommanderABab wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2017 13:57
He is on holiday.
Ouh Thank Commander
the loophole has been found
...Goodbye Stefan, You always be number one 1975-2018

User avatar
Brody Craft
Inhabitant of a Infinity
Reactions:
Posts: 8035
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:15
Location: SE Asia
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3

Platform

Re: Zoo

#6

Post by Brody Craft » Sat Jul 15, 2017 13:59

How about commander, hes good at plugins
When you get to be called a Board Index because you are too good.>:3

User avatar
Mayor Rob Ford
Villager
Reactions:
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:28
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Plugins: Show
Contact:

Platform

Re: Zoo

#7

Post by Mayor Rob Ford » Sat Jul 15, 2017 14:11

khadafi laidi wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2017 13:44
Grapich designer now is gone, but luckily we have plugin. So with plugin you can make your building but they some JSON code and graphics
Alright, I'll see if I can do that, thanks.
-Rob Ford

City of Toronto

User avatar
realfakenerd
Townsman
Reactions:
Posts: 61
Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2017 15:54
Location: Brasil, Rio de Janeiro-RJ
Plugins: Show
Contact:

Platform

Re: Zoo

#8

Post by realfakenerd » Sat Jul 15, 2017 16:24

Mayor Rob Ford wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2017 14:11
khadafi laidi wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2017 13:44
Grapich designer now is gone, but luckily we have plugin. So with plugin you can make your building but they some JSON code and graphics
Alright, I'll see if I can do that, thanks.
Ask for help dude, we all can help on building plugins, like a open source plugin.
Heeeeeere's JOHNNY!

User avatar
realfakenerd
Townsman
Reactions:
Posts: 61
Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2017 15:54
Location: Brasil, Rio de Janeiro-RJ
Plugins: Show
Contact:

Platform

Re: Zoo

#9

Post by realfakenerd » Sat Jul 15, 2017 16:25

Would be nice to have one upgrade to every animal, it would be a bit hard, i know, but it would be so <..> noice
Heeeeeere's JOHNNY!

User avatar
Mayor Rob Ford
Villager
Reactions:
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:28
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Plugins: Show
Contact:

Platform

Re: Zoo

#10

Post by Mayor Rob Ford » Sat Jul 15, 2017 19:44

realfakenerd wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2017 16:24
Mayor Rob Ford wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2017 14:11
khadafi laidi wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2017 13:44
Grapich designer now is gone, but luckily we have plugin. So with plugin you can make your building but they some JSON code and graphics
Alright, I'll see if I can do that, thanks.
Ask for help dude, we all can help on building plugins, like a open source plugin.
Oh, I thought he meant there was already a plugin for it. To be honest, I have no experience at all making plugins. If you'd like to help after I try to learn how to, I'd be very open to that.
-Rob Ford

City of Toronto

User avatar
iborrobi
Metropolitan
Reactions:
Posts: 141
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2017 14:57
Location: Bandung
Plugins: Show

Platform

Re: Zoo

#11

Post by iborrobi » Sat Jul 15, 2017 19:54

realfakenerd wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2017 16:25
Would be nice to have one upgrade to every animal, it would be a bit hard, i know, but it would be so <..> noice
Have a zoo, sounds cool.... but "one upgrade to every animal", hmmmm sounds too exaggerating to me... Just remember your priorities dude.
bda

User avatar
iborrobi
Metropolitan
Reactions:
Posts: 141
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2017 14:57
Location: Bandung
Plugins: Show

Platform

Re: Zoo

#12

Post by iborrobi » Sat Jul 15, 2017 20:00

Mayor Rob Ford wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2017 19:44
realfakenerd wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2017 16:24
Mayor Rob Ford wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2017 14:11


Alright, I'll see if I can do that, thanks.
Ask for help dude, we all can help on building plugins, like a open source plugin.
Oh, I thought he meant there was already a plugin for it. To be honest, I have no experience at all making plugins. If you'd like to help after I try to learn how to, I'd be very open to that.
Tutorial and Documentation Forum maybe can help you.
Last edited by iborrobi on Sat Jul 15, 2017 20:02, edited 1 time in total.
bda

User avatar
Mayor Rob Ford
Villager
Reactions:
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:28
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Plugins: Show
Contact:

Platform

Re: Zoo

#13

Post by Mayor Rob Ford » Sat Jul 15, 2017 20:02

realfakenerd wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2017 16:25
Would be nice to have one upgrade to every animal, it would be a bit hard, i know, but it would be so <..> noice
Do you mean to have multiple upgrades, for example:
One upgrade would be a lion enclosure,
Another would be a monkey enclosure,
And another would be a penguin enclosure,
And so forth?
-Rob Ford

City of Toronto

Barky
TheoTown Cartographer
Reactions:
Posts: 2074
Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2017 22:13
Location: Ireland
Plugins: Show

Platform

Re: Zoo

#14

Post by Barky » Sat Jul 15, 2017 20:05

Ye but that's a lot of work

User avatar
A guy from Malaysia
Former guy from Shireport
Reactions:
Posts: 4619
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2017 17:40
Location: Seven-Eleven
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Platform

Re: Zoo

#15

Post by A guy from Malaysia » Sat Jul 15, 2017 20:06

And ye Rob Ford is already passed away right?
the loophole has been found
...Goodbye Stefan, You always be number one 1975-2018

User avatar
Mayor Rob Ford
Villager
Reactions:
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:28
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Plugins: Show
Contact:

Platform

Re: Zoo

#16

Post by Mayor Rob Ford » Sat Jul 15, 2017 20:08

FaizalGo112 wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2017 20:06
And ye Rob Ford is already passed away right?
He died? Damn, I heard about him in the news like a few years ago. Never followed him after that. Wow.
-Rob Ford

City of Toronto

User avatar
Crenox_
Townsman
Reactions:
Posts: 72
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:37
Location: Parris Island
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Platform

Re: Zoo

#17

Post by Crenox_ » Sat Jul 15, 2017 22:41

Mayor Rob Ford wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2017 20:08
FaizalGo112 wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2017 20:06
And ye Rob Ford is already passed away right?
He died? Damn, I heard about him in the news like a few years ago. Never followed him after that. Wow.
he was also that one mayor that did crack.
is that you John Wayne, is this me?

User avatar
realfakenerd
Townsman
Reactions:
Posts: 61
Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2017 15:54
Location: Brasil, Rio de Janeiro-RJ
Plugins: Show
Contact:

Platform

Re: Zoo

#18

Post by realfakenerd » Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:59

Mayor Rob Ford wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2017 20:02
realfakenerd wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2017 16:25
Would be nice to have one upgrade to every animal, it would be a bit hard, i know, but it would be so <..> noice
Do you mean to have multiple upgrades, for example:
One upgrade would be a lion enclosure,
Another would be a monkey enclosure,
And another would be a penguin enclosure,
And so forth?
That's why "open source plugin", with the help of everyone, we can make great and big plugins ;)
Heeeeeere's JOHNNY!

User avatar
Mayor Rob Ford
Villager
Reactions:
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:28
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Plugins: Show
Contact:

Platform

Re: Zoo

#19

Post by Mayor Rob Ford » Mon Jul 17, 2017 14:37

Crenox_ wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2017 22:41
Mayor Rob Ford wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2017 20:08
FaizalGo112 wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2017 20:06
And ye Rob Ford is already passed away right?
He died? Damn, I heard about him in the news like a few years ago. Never followed him after that. Wow.
he was also that one mayor that did crack.
Oh, yeah, I know. That's why I chose him for my account. Crack mayor.
-Rob Ford

City of Toronto

User avatar
A guy from Malaysia
Former guy from Shireport
Reactions:
Posts: 4619
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2017 17:40
Location: Seven-Eleven
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Platform

Re: Zoo

#20

Post by A guy from Malaysia » Mon Jul 17, 2017 15:02

So yea Mayor Welcome to TheoTown Forum :)
the loophole has been found
...Goodbye Stefan, You always be number one 1975-2018

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Suggestions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest