Ayuda a este novato

Here we talk about TheoTown in general.
Josesuarez01
Settler
Reactions:

Ayuda a este novato

Post by Josesuarez01 »

Hola buena noches a todos ante que nada es un placer. Ahora voy al grano. Estaba viendo todos los archivos json y no entiendo que debo poner. En este caso quiero hacer una escuela que este tenga iluminación por la noches, la influencia y los estudiantes así como una animación de buses saliendo de la escuela o otro ejemplo tengo un 50% edificio residencial pero quiero agregarle la animación de luces y que salgan vehículo del mismo edificio ayuda lo favor y si alguien quiere colaborar con eso se lo agradecería. Hello good night everyone before anything is a pleasure. Now I come to the point. I was seeing all the json files and I don't understand what I should put. In this case I want to make a school that has lighting at night, the influence and the students as well as an animation of buses leaving the school or another example I have a 50% residential building but I want to add the animation of lights and vehicles leaving from the same building help please and if someone wants to collaborate with that I would appreciate it :json

kyoshimine1
Townsman
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: Ayuda a este novato

Post by kyoshimine1 »

Hi, here is a link to help you get started in the Plug-In world:
viewtopic.php?f=41&t=2965

I would recommend you first look at the JSON Creation section (Part 1) and then the Animations (Part 2). Finally, if you need help creating textures, go to the Graphics section.

About the schools, I leave you another link where you will find the JSON codes used in the game; look for the one that says "content.education.json", this can serve you as a template to create your own educational building (school).
viewtopic.php?f=108&t=5661

If you need more help you can check the Plug-in System > Tutorials and Documentation section of this forum.

Hope I have helped you.
If you need help with anything else, please let us know. :)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Game Discussion”